fiche a cúig

"You got me looking, so crazy my baby / I'm not myself lately I'm foolish, I don't do this / I've been playing myself, baby I don't care"
'Crazy In Love (2014 Remix)' by Beyoncé

"How dare you." Harry sputters.

"What?"

"You can't keep playing with me like this. It's not fair. First you act like you want me to leave Louis, and when I finally suggest it, you yell at me. You're an asshole."

Niall takes a step forward, and Harry can tell he's angry. "Do you seriously think I want to be an asshole? You think I don't want to kiss you too? Are you mental? Of course I do, but that doesn't change the fact that you actually have a husband, and he's waiting for you at his hotel."

"I'll have a husband for the rest of my life. I only have you for today," Harry argues. "So please. Just let me have this."

Niall is silent, looking at the trees off to the side. He seems to be weighing his options. He knows what he wants, and he knows what Harry wants, but the reality of the situation is also not lost on him. Harry is in a relationship. He's on his way to take that relationship to the next level. Niall is just a side show attraction, and he isn't sure how he feels about that. He looks back to Harry, who looks desperate for an answer.

"This is wrong."

"I don't mind."

"You're going to regret this eventually."

"Never."

Niall waits for only one second more, before rolling his eyes and closing the gap between him and Harry. Harry is ecstatic, shaky. He's still waiting for that small voice in his head to scream at him, telling him to stop while he's ahead, but all he can think is about how nice Niall looks in his clothes. He tells him.

"Shut up." Niall says, kissing Harry. It's terrible, what they're doing in this moment. Harry knows that. Niall knows that. Harry likes the guilt, he thinks. "If you say Louis one time, we're not going to do this."

"Okay." Harry moves his mouth to Niall's jaw, "Stop talking now." Niall rolls his eyes, and Harry nips at his skin in retaliation. Niall's fingers are drawing circles on Harry's lower back, and his eyes are falling closed. Harry farther down Niall's neck, pressing small kisses on his skin. "I think this is the quietest I've heard you."

"We're in the fucking woods." Niall says, and Harry can feel his pulse beating steady under his lips. He's impressed, to say the least.

"On a path." Harry's hands find their way to Niall's ass, running smoothly over his back. It's nice to feel someone new for a change, Harry decides, someone smaller and drastically quieter than Louis ever was, no matter where they were.

"Shut up."

"You're so pretty." Harry's voice catches, but he isn't is the mood to care. He pulls Niall closer to him, pressing his mouth back on his. Niall hums a response to what Harry said, bringing his arms up around Harry's shoulders. Kissing him is frightening; feeling like any moment it could end and everything could fall apart, and feeling like he absolutely doesn't want it to.

"Jump." He speaks into the kiss, and Niall tightens his hold around Harry's shoulders, wrapping his legs around his waist. The extra weight makes Harry take a step back, catching himself before they fall.

Niall's mouth leave's Harry's, finding its way to Harry's jaw, just beside his ear. Niall's hot breath on his skin sends Harry's heartbeat into overdrive. "Hi."

"Shh, it was peaceful." Harry responds, his mind hazy and his hands busy running up and down Niall's back. Niall laughs lightly and returns to kissing Harry, tugging on his bottom lip. Harry moans as Niall pulls gently on his hair. He finds himself attempting to find friction between him and Niall, their position making it difficult. Niall crawls further up Harry's body, the kiss becoming more heated.

The change causes Harry to stumble back slightly, his leg hitting the bench he thought was farther back. Keeping his lips on Niall's, he slides down into the bench seat. "Talk to me." Niall says, pulling on Harry's hair again.

Harry places both of his hands on Niall's hips and helps him find a steady back and forth rhythm. "Like, dirty?"

"Just talking." Niall says, falling into the rhythm Harry set and moving his kisses to Harry's jawline.

"Oh, so like, how's the weather?"

Niall hides his face in Harry's neck, laughter overtaking his body. Harry moves his hands from Niall's hips up to his back kissing the top of his head. He slides his hands into the pockets of the jeans Niall is wearing, and Niall laughs into a kiss on his neck. "Tickles." he whispers, turning his head and opening his eyes slightly to look at Harry. He sits up and presses a chaste kiss to Harry's mouth.

"Not used to someone else touching you there?" Harry runs his nose down Niall's jawline, and Niall let's his head fall back a little farther.

"Not through the pockets of their jeans."

"Those are my jeans aren't they."

"Mhmm." Niall grins, twisting some of Harry's hair around his finger.

"You didn't ask to wear those." Harry says against Niall's neck, moving down toward his clavicle.

"Can I wear your jeans?" He asks, laughing. His laughter hitches once Harry begins to suck on a spot just under his t-shirt line.

"No," Harry answers. "You can't."

"If that's your way of getting me to take my clothes off, you're going to be very sad when I tell you that is isn't working."

"Damn." Harry loosens his hold on Niall, letting him sit up on his own before kissing him again. "I was so sure it would."

"Yeah, well. Better luck next time." He teases, and Harry rolls his eyes. "Now that you've gotten that out of your system..." Niall starts laughing again, leaning into Harry.

"Wanna keep going?" He asks, pressing a kiss to the tip of Niall's nose, who scoffs and looks up at the sky.

"Save it for you husband," he says, before adding as an afterthought. "Tourist."