fourteen•him

I wished things could be normal. I really wish Elana was happy. I wish that Cassie was still here.

The first time I met Cassie was when she was out visiting colleges and ended up at one of Bryan's house parties while I was in school. She was wasted off her ass so I did what any respectable guy would do and brought her to her hotel, I also met Elana that night. She lectured me about not calling the speed dial phone and just taking her to her hotel.

Elana is weird like that, she always finds a way to pick out the bad parts. That's another reason why Cassie was so good with her, they balanced each other out.

I dropped Elana off at her apartment, she said her and Aaron had plans so I decided it was time to talk to my brother. Yeah, I don't relatively know that there will be lots of talking coming from the son of a bitch before I punch the lights out of him.

I drove to his house, hardly being able to contain my anger. My fists clenched around the steering wheel and I could feel my phone buzzing underneath me but I couldn't answer it. It kept buzzing and buzzing and soon enough I had just convinced myself it was nothing and that someone kept buttdialimg me. I pulled into his drive way and got out, slamming the door behind me as I took fast steps towards the entrance.

My phone buzzed and buzzed. I shoved past his door, taking a large step into the house and finally spotted him at the kitchen counter drinking his afternoon glass of whiskey. My steps rang heavy until I reached him, pulling him to my height by his collar.

"'Afternoon brother- Oh, ouch, hurts bro." he mumbled as I shoved him against the wall, kneeing him in the gut.

Phone still vibrating. Shut the fuck up.

"You fucking cunt, I could kill you!" I sneered, shoving him again. He coughed, his hands struggling against my chest, attempting to shove me back.

"You will never, ever see Elana again!" I said, my words each split between punches to his stomach.

One,

two,

three,

four.

My phone continued to buzz.

I threw a quick punch his jaw before letting go of his small bruised body. He fell to the ground coughing, acting like he was dying or something. I answered my non-stop ringing phone. My voice angry.

"What!"

"Are you okay??" Aaron said on the other line.

"Yeah, I'm fine what do you need!?"

"It's Elana..." my tone suddenly changed completely.

"What happened? Is she okay??" My heart was racing.

"She collapsed... we were just at the coffee shop and she just fell down and wouldn't wake up. I'm on my way to the hospital right now. Come quickly Eli." he rushed and hung up. I was at a loss of breath and suddenly realized I was still standing next to my wheezing younger brother.

"Go to hell." I spat, walking out and rushing to my car to get to the hospital.