Chapter 34

I was in the mansion looking in my Adventurer's card after leveling up alone. I got myself a few skills which is really going to he helpful at times.

[Y/N]: Resurrection... We already have Aqua for that...

I then hear Megumin and Darkness coming over to me as I look up at them. Curious about what they want, I put my Adventurer's card away.

Megumin: [Y/N]! Let's go on a quest!

[Y/N]: I'm fine with anything. What did Kazuma and Azuki say?

Darkness: They said they'll pass for today

[Y/N]: Didn't they say that for the past two days?

Darkness: I know... They're such a couch potato lately. Why don't the three of us go on a quest instead.

[Y/N]: Like I said, I'm fine with any-

Suddenly, the emergency alarm started echoing through the town. I see Aqua rise from the couch as she was confused in what the emergency alarm was about.

Aqua: Eh? What what!?

Luna: Emergency Quest! Emergency Quest! To every adventurer, please meet at the main gate immediately!

[Y/N]: Damn, it's been a while since I've heard that alarm.

Megumin: Enough with being care-free! C'mon, hurry!!

[Y/N]: Alright! Alright! Let's get Kazuma and Azuki and go. Let's not tolerate their retorts.

《~》

Megumin: Konosuba!

《~》

We arrive at the main gates while I stretch my legs. With new skills, I'm ready to do what I can with this new ability.

[Y/N]: They sure arrived fast this year.

A green storm can be seen as cabbages were withing our view. I chuckled and looked at my party members.

[Y/N]: You guys better get a bunch of them.

Kazuma: Cabbages... Hey, I thought they arrive during Autumn. It's still Spring right now!

Aqua: Ara, you didn't know, Kazuma? They are autumn-sowing-spring-harvesting vegetable, they are spring cabages. They are exceptionally delicious.

[Y/N]: You got that right. You can even sell them at high prices, can be appetisers too. So, let's harvest!

Aqua: Yeah!

-------------
Full Participation Quest
Harvest all spring cabbages that flew into town
-------------

Aqua: HELP ME, [Y/N]!! THESE CABBAGES ARE MORE VIOLENT COMPARED TO BEFORE. WHYYYYYY!?

[Y/N]: Pretty busy right now! Ah, fuck it. Decaying Touch!

I raised my hands and let the cabbages hit me. The cabbages instantly dies upon touching me. I smirked and summoned my scythe.

[Y/N]: Black Shroud!

I swing my scythe as black smoke emit from the blade. The black smoke shoots at the cabbages, eliminating every single one of them.

I smiled before looking over to Aqua who had crouched down and crying while the cabbages hit her.

[Y/N]: *in thought* Can she be any more useless...?

I run over to Aqua and timed when the cabbages are not attacking her. I jumped over her and swung my scythe, cutting every single cabbage that was attacking Aqua.