Chapter 31

[Y/N]: You wanna what?

Azuki: I wanna join your party.

[Y/N]: We're gonna have to test you since we did test to the others except for Aqua, Kazuma and I.

Azuki: I'm fine with that. What quest are we choosing?

I look at Aqua and Megumin as they turned their direction towards me.

Megumin: What's with the eyes?

Aqua: You seem to be planning something.

I quickly grabbed the quest and Flame-ported to Luna. She was startled at first but then I pulled her closer to me.

[Y/N]: Please accept this before Aqua and Megumin come and kill me.

Luna: S-sure! J-just... can you let go of me please? This exact position right now is quite... embarrassing...

[Y/N]: O-oh! S-sorry...

I let go of her as she takes the quest and accepts it. I then walked over to my party and looked at them.

[Y/N]: We're going for toads again.

-------------

Quest: Kill 25 toads within a week

-------------

Aqua: AHHH!! [Y/N] SAVE ME!!!

[Y/N]: I can't save you all the time, Aqua! You gotta protect yourself!

Aqua: Why!?

[Y/N]: Can't you see that I'm fighting this fucking toad's tongue!?

Azuki: I got you, Aqua!

Azuki enlarges his hand and grabs the toads before crushing it to kill it. The blood splattered everywhere as Azuki kept his emotionless face with him.

[Y/N]: Great job, Azuki! I knew you'd be great at this!

Azuki: This is basic.

Kazuma: AHHHHH!

[Y/N]: Oh for fuck sake...

I killed the toad I was fighting as I ran towards Kazuma. I see Azuki catching up to me as I gave him a smile. I then jumped and flame-ported on top of the toad.

[Y/N]: Time to end this!

I threw my kunai towards the toad as it reflects from the toad's skin. I was surprised as it looked up at me.

[Y/N]: Shit!

It shot it's tongue at me but Azuki grabbed onto it and cut it with his other arm. I landed on the ground as I took the chance to kill it.

I summoned my katanas and ran full speed at the toad. I then stabbed it as it let out a giant shriek of pain.

[Y/N]: This could be the most difficult toad I've ever fought! Oi, walking bomb!

Megumin: I have a name!

[Y/N]: And you responded to walking bomb! I need you to get ready with your explosion!

Megumin: Got it!

[Y/N]: And Darkness-

I look at Darkness to see her fighting a toad but missing every hit while the toad just stares at her. At least the toad is missing as well.

[Y/N]: Um, Darkness, I need you to lure the toads to one spot! Aqua, you help her out!

Azuki: Where do I come in?