Chapter 12

I was watching Darkness and Megumin play chess as Kazuma was sitting infront of the fire. Aqua came by and told Kazuma to move away.

Aqua: If you don't know. I have the highest level here. Level 21. So move out of the way and let me sit here.

[Y/N]: Sorry for bursting your bubble Aqua but I'm level 30.

Kazuma then stood up and lookes at Aqua with a pity face. I nearly laughed cause I read his mind.

Kazuma: *in thoughts* Even if she goes for a higher level her intelligence won't increase.

I continued watching Darkness and Megumin as Megumin is clearly cheating. I laughed alot from what was happening as I clarify that Megumin was the winner for cheating and Darkness was the winner by default.

-w-

I was walking around town with Kazuma as he sees two guys looking very odd. He walks over to them and calls out as they freak out.

???: Kazuma, don't scare us like that. Who's this?

[Y/N]: Hey, talk to me if you asking who I am. I'm [Y/N]. The party leader for Kazuma's party.

Dust: I'm Dust and this is Keith.

[Y/N]: Alright, nice to meet you guys. So what're you up to?

Keith: We're going to this succubus shop.

[Y/N]: And I'm out.

I walked away from them and went to the blacksmith. I have been thinking for a while and Scorpion usually has a broadsword or katanas. I chose to order a Katana and gave the blacksmith a description of what it looks like.

I then went back to the mansion as I see Darkness carrying a crate of crabs.

Darkness: [Y/N]! I have brought crabs for dinner tonight. Would you like to help me cook it?

[Y/N]: I'm up for cooking! I'll help you.

We walked to the mansion and went to the kitchen as we started cooking. I usually bump into Darkness on accident and we just laugh it off. Cooking with Darkness was a great experience. It was lively.

We eventually setved dinner as Kazuma came back. He looks happy. We were all in our night clothes as i use my hoodie and pants. I sat down and looked at Kazuma who was looking at the crabs.

[Y/N]: Alright! Today's dinner is supreme amrbled red crab! Enjoy as much as you like. It's all thanks to Darkness.

Darkness: Oh, it's nothing. This was just a gift from my family as a house warming gift.

Aqua: They said it was a thank you gift for taking care of their daughter. And there's also expensive wine!

Megumin: To think I'm able tk eat the marbled red crab. I've never been happier to have joined this party.

Kazuma: It's that expensive?

Megumin: of course! If you told me to eat this instead of doing my daily explosion spell, I would happily do so. Then afterwards, I'd let off an explosion. It's that luxurious.

[Y/N]: Whoa. If it's really that good that'll stop you from doing explosions then this is really really really good.

We then started to eat as Aqua and Megumin were satisfied. I looked at Darkness and gave her a smile as she blushes. Kazuma started eating a piece and loved it as he starts going on a spree.

[Y/N]: Whoa! Slow down! The last time, I saw you eating like that when I cooked you my own recipe.

Aqua: [Y/N]! [Y/N]! Give me fire. I'll show you a delivious way to drink this.

Konosuba X MaleReader //Harem//On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara