Chapter 8

[Y/N]: Hey, Wiz. I'm here for my shift. You can go rest now.

Wiz: Oh! Hello, [Y/N]! Would you like some tea?

[Y/N]: Sure but you go rest while I take the shift.

Kyouya: Can those girls ever play nice?

[Y/N]: Oh hey, Caillou!

Kyouya: Huh? It's you! And it's Kyouya!

[Y/N]: Hehe, I know. Look, sorry that my friend sold your sword. I'm not the type of person to hold a grudge. Even if it's someone who i know from Earth.

Kyouya: Eh?

[Y/N]: So, Kyouya. What would you like from this.... okay store?

Wiz: [Y/N], I got your tea- Oh! A customer!

[Y/N]: Wiz, this is Kyouya Mitsurugi. Kyouya, this is Wiz.

Kyouya: You said my name correctly! Oh and nice to meet you, Wiz.

Wiz: It's nice to meet you too.

Girl #1: Kyouya! What did you get? I hope you got something for me.

Girl #2: Hey! You're not the only one he has in his party.

The two girls started fighting as I walked over to Kyouya.

[Y/N]: You're in a harem too?

Kyouya: Yeah, Even if it's every man's dream, it's quite annoying.

[Y/N]: Heh, Tell me about it. At least you don't have a goddess that drinks alcohol.

Kyouya: Lady Aqua is an alcoholic?

[Y/N]: Believe me or not, she is.

Wiz: Oh! [Y/N], I forgot about your tea- Whoa!

Wiz tripped and spilled the tea all over my clothes as Wiz quickly got up and apologized to me.

[Y/N]: Its no need to worry, Wiz. Though, Are you okay? That fall looked like it hurt.

Wiz: I'm okay. Physical contacts don't hurt me. I'm an Undead.

[Y/N]: Sure but I'd like for you to be careful. It's not always that you see a cute girl getting hurt.

Wiz blushed at my words as Kyouya smiled and held my shoulder. I smiled at him as there was an emergency. We got to the gates as we saw the Dullahan again. Also known as Verdia.

Verida: Why have you people kept blowing up my castle!? And how you left your incredibly nice comrade to die! I- How!?

[Y/N]: Incredibly nice? Gee, Thanks. That's not the first compliment I heard.

Verdia: How are you alive!? The curse only lasted for a week! NO WONDER THERE WAS STILL EXPLOSIONS!

[Y/N]: Explosions? Dude, I've been working in a shop this whole week. Also, Aqua was the one who lifted the curse.

I turned to see Aqua laughing at the Dullahan. I smiled at her laugh as Kyouya stayed behind me. I then realized something.

[Y/N]: Wait a second, If i wasn't the one who exploded your castle then it could be.....

Megumin: Her.

She pointed at a random arch wizard as I face-palmed. Megumin likes blaming people doesn't she?

[Y/N]: It was her. But Kazuma wouldn't be the one to carry her cause he's been in the guild all day. So... Aqua...

Aqua: What!? He's the reason why we couldn't go on quest so I'd like to go and take revenge.