Chapter 24

Aqua: It's not fair! I was only soaking in the bath.

Wiz: Aqua-sama, your tears really sting.

[Y/N]: Would you look at that, she got into more trouble and has holy tears.

Aqua: What do you mean trouble? Why do you assume I did something bad!? You're supposed to be the one comforting me right now!

[Y/N]: This city has changed me..... Semper Et in tempore angustiae usquam. (You always get into trouble anyway. [In Latin])

Aqua: You're lucky I can't understand Latin!

Wiz: When she went to the hot springs at headquarters, it turned into regular hot water.

Aqua: And I got kicked out! Why do I have to be kicked out from the church worshipping me? Tell me, Darling!

[Y/N]: Hey! Only Zero Two can say Darling!

Aqua: Shut up, you robot otaku!

[Y/N]: How about you stop whining!

Aqua starts whining and telling us what happened at headquarters as I sat down next to Wiz.

Wiz: You've changed since we came here.

[Y/N]: Et huius urbis incenderent (I'll burn this city [In Latin])

Wiz: I don't know what that means but I'm gonna think it was something not good.

[Y/N]: I'm going to bed.

Wiz: Alright.

-w-

It was morning as Megumin, Darkness, Kazuma, Aqua and I were having breakfast.

Aqua: Danger is at risk in this city!

Kazuma: What do you mean, danger is at risk? You were crying all night.

Aqua: The manager said to me...

Manager: The quality of the hot springs is getting bad.

Aqua: The Devil King must've thought he had no chance against our cult, and is trying to steal our precious resources.

[Y/N]: Really? That's cool..

Aqua: Believe me!

Megumin: Well, it's a fact that the Axis sect is shunned and disliked. But would they go to such lengths?

While I was playing with Chomosuke while having my morning coffee, Aqua slammed the table and stood up.

Aqua: I will take a stand to protect this town! You'll help me, won't you? Kazuma? [Y/N]?

Aqua looks at us shocked to see us not caring at all as I just continue playing with Chomosuke.

[Y/N]: I have to take a walk around town and will be busy.

Megumin: After being exposed to the ferocity of the Axis sect, I'd rather not be involved.

Aqua: What!? Who cares about walks!? Don't hate my children, Megumin! What about you, Darkness?

Darkness: Well, Actually... I'm...

Aqua starts beggin for Darkness to help her as she purifies Darkness's grape juice.

Darkness: Fine! I'll go! Just stop purifying my grape juice!

Kazuma: Wiz will never say no to you. How about bring her instead.

[Y/N] in the background: Don't worry, Darkness. I'll get you more grape juice.

Aqua: After crying on her all night, she started to fade. She's sleeping right now.