Chapter 20

Aqua: I have prepared your tea, Kazuma-san.

Kazuma: Why thank you, Aqua.

Kazuma sips the tea as Megumin watches in horror while I eat popcorn.

Kazuma: This is hot water.

Aqua: Oh my, I'm too clumsy.

Kazuma: Maybe you purified the tea. No matter, I'll drink this as is *sips the tea* Yup, it's hot water.

Megumin: THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT!

-w-

Intro plays

-w-

Megumin: I alologize for the other day, so please return to your old self.

[Y/N]: What're you apologizing for? It was my plan? Plus, this is entertaining.

Kazuma: The other day? *remembers* Ah, that. They say the rich don't quarel. Would you two like some tea too? We have quality tea leaves.

[Y/N]: Sure!

Megumin: *about to cry* I was in the wrong. So please Kazuma, return to your old self. The Kazuma I see now is gross.

[Y/N]: Pft-

Kazuma: What are you going on about? I'm my usual self.

Aqua: Kazuma-san, I've made more tea. I also made you one as well, [Y/N]. *blows in my ear*

[Y/N]: Don't do that. Anyway, thanks. *sips tea* This is hot water.

Aqua: Oh my, I was so careless again. *giggles*

Kazuma: You've purified it again. Just remake it, that's all there is to it.

I look to Megumin to see that she looks like she was about to cry. I stood up and got beside Darkness and called Megumin over.

Darkness: Actually, this is how it happened....

(Earlier)

Kazuma: That loli-brat! When she comes back, I'll skin her. No mistake about it! Then I'll do something that'll make her say "please forgive me."

[Y/N]: Dude, I was the one that told her to do it.

Darkness: Can you tell me more about what you'll do to make her cry?

[Y/N]: Please don't move too much. It really hurts when your armor clips on my skin since I'm cuddling you.

Aqua: You're so loud, it's still morning. Everyone should be calm like me. I haven't moved from this spot since I came back, aside from getting to the bath.

[Y/N]: You're a couch potato who only eats and sleeps all day.

Kazuma: Damnit! I'll never forgive her! I can imagine her crying and bawling already.

Darkness: I'd like details about this crying and bawling.

[Y/N]: Darkness! I'm still cuddling you!

There was then the sound of the front door opening as Kazuma looks at the direction of it.

Kazuma: Is she back!?

Darkness: Details!

[Y/N]: Armor!

Kazuma: Megumin, you little-

Vanir: Haha, thought I was the crazy Scarlet demon girl, didn't you? Too bad, it's me.

[Y/N]: Vanir? You look like your body is about to break. You okay? Also, What're you doing here?

Vanir: Oh, I'm fine. I came in place of that useless shopkeeper to negotiate. Why don't you rejoice and kneel at my presence and show me the product you wish to sell.