Chapter 32

I woke up seeing Darkness sleeping on me as I give off a smile. I slowly got out of bed and put my clothes on.

I heard a knock on my door as I go to see who it was and see that it was Azuki.

Azuki: Heard what happened last night. You sly dog.

[Y/N]: Shh! The others will know and I won't have enough rest!

Azuki: Ahahaha! Well, good thing you're up. Looks like she's still sleeping. I wanted to go on a quest.

[Y/N]: You and I can go on a duo quest. We just don't have to tell the others. Especially Aqua.

Azuki: Won't we need her for support or anything?

[Y/N]: She has a sliver of luck on her stats and if we're bringing her she's gonna have us killed.

Azuki: Alright. We're not bringing her. Let's go to the guild.

《~》

Luna: Oh, [Y/N]! Nice to see you again. Seems like you have a new party member.

[Y/N]: We do. This is Azuki Kashima. He's known as the strongest ally in the Crimson Demon Village.

Azuki: Nice to meet you.

Luna: Nice to meet you as well Kashima-

Azuki: Please, call me Azuki.

Luna: Alright, Azuki. What do you two boys need?

[Y/N]: We were looking for a quest. Just the two of us. Do you have ang suggestions?

Luna: Hmm. A duo quest does sound fun... how about this one?

[Y/N]: Tame a dragon? That's pretty difficult, Luna.

Luna: Well, most people think dragons are more like mythical companions and make things easier. If you could tame a dragon, you might have the oyher quests easier on you.

[Y/N]: Hm. What do you think, Azuki?

Azuki: I'm fine with anything. As long as I get to go outside.

Luna: Great, I'll go accept the quest right away.

Luna leages us as we waited for acceptance. I then heard footsteps coming towards us as I turned around and see Kazuma.

Kazuma: Hey, guys. Good to see you two early in the morning.

[Y/N]: I'm more surprised that you're here early in the morning.

Azuki: Same.

Kazuma: Why are you two like this... Anyway, what are you guys doing?

Azuki: We got a quest.

[Y/N]: Yeah, we have to tame a dragon.

Kazuma: Tame a what!?

----------------
Quest: Tame a Dragon
----------------

Kazuma, Azuki and I are now walking inside a cave that was known to have dragons as everything seems to be quite normal.

[Y/N]: God, it feels great to not have anything bad happening.

Kazuma: Yeah, and the only reason to that is Aqua's incredibly bad luck.

Azuki: I need to know you all alot better.

[Y/N]: Well, since you like tea, you shouldn't let Aqua make it for you.

Azuki: Why is that?

Kazuma: She'll purify it into hot water if you do.