Chapter 11

After getting home with Aqua, I hopped on bed and relaxed. Darkness and Megumin sure are okay with this. I heard Aqua sceeaming along with Kazuma's voice. Guess he got it. I'll go check on the others.

[Y/N]: Hey, Darkness. Are you doing okay here?

Darkness: I'm good. Thanks for asking.

[Y/N]: No problem. I'm just checking in on you guys.

Darkness: Alright.

I then walked to Megumin's room but it was locked. I knocked on the door and heard someone rummaging around. Megumin opened the door and looked at me.

[Y/N]: Hey, Megumin. You doing okay?

Megumin: Yup, I'm still unpacking though. But thanks for asking.

[Y/N]: No problem if you need any help just-

Aqua: Turn Undead! Turn Undead! Turn Undead! Turn Undead! Nature's Beauty! Turn Undead!

[Y/N]: Welp, looks like I've got a good sleep ahead of me. Anyway, if you need any help just call me.

Megumin: Alright, Thanks.

I walked back to my room as I see Aqua running around getting rid of ghost. I got to my room and laid down. I soon fell asleep with the sounds of owls being heard.

-w-

[Y/N]: *sigh* I need to pee.

I then heard a sound as I turned around and see a doll staring at me while sitting on a chair.

[Y/N]: Huh? When did this get here? It might be creepy but not creepy enough. Heh, sorry!

I walked out of my room and closed the door as it started to shake. The door then bursted open as a bunch of dolls fly out of it.

[Y/N]: What the hell!? I have a feeling Aqua didn't get all of them. Lurk!

I then sneak out of the dolls and run to Aqua's room. I burst through the door and quickly closed it and turned around to see red glowing crimson eyes.

 I burst through the door and quickly closed it and turned around to see red glowing crimson eyes