Chapter 33

[Y/N]: YOU WANT ME TO WHAT!?

Right now, I am in Wiz's shop shocked about what Vanir and Wiz told me. I pinch the bridge of my nose and sit down.

[Y/N]: Let me get this straight. You want me to go to the Demon King's castle and deliver this package to him?

Vanir: Right-o, my boy!

[Y/N]: Hell to the no!

Vanir: Why not? It could be a good chance to kill him.

[Y/N]: You think I can kill that guy!? A knife can barely stab him!

Vanir: We just need you to deliver a package! What's wrong with that?

[Y/N]: Oh, if I recall, Wiz and I got in the way of Hans the deadly slime and we killed the chimera, Sylvia back at the crimson village. DO YOU WANT ME TO GET KILLED OR SOMETHING!?

Vanir and I kept on arguing whether to go to the Demon King's castle or not. Successfully trying to not involve my party members was going smoothly as well.

Wiz: [Y/N], can you do it, please?

[Y/N]: But why!?

Wiz: The Demon King specifically requested you to deliver it. Do it for me, please.

[Y/N]: SO WHAT!? I'M DONE SIMPING! I AIN'T GOING TO THE CASTLE!

Wiz: [Y/N].

I froze before looking at Wiz who gave me a stern stare. I gulped before taking the package
and bowed down.

[Y/N]: Fine! I'll do it!

Wiz: Thank you.

Vanir: Good luck, my boy! Heh! You're gonna need it!

Vanir and Wiz walks away as I sighed and left the store with the package in hand. Obviously not going to enjoy my trip but I'll have to meet the Demon King. ALONE.

《~》

[Y/N]: KONOSUBA

《~》

I see the Demon King's castle in view as I got off the running lizard that I managed to tame. I see the barrier disappearing as I quickly enter.

[Y/N]: That's step one. Step two, meet the Devil King.

I walk through the halls of the gloomy castle obviously not liking every step that I take. I see the large door ahead of me as I quicken my pace.

[Y/N]: This is it. I'm going to die.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it. I hear the Demon King's mighty voice as I enter the room. He was sitting in his throne, the dark room hiding his identity.

[Y/N]: G-Good Evening, Demon King.

Demon King: Evening to you too, [Y/N] [L/N].

[Y/N]: H-How do you know my whole name. I only told you my name was [Y/N].

Demon King: I know a lot of things about you, [Y/N]. True, being here means you'd have to fight me. But... I have no intention in fighting you yet.

[Y/N]: A-ah... That's... Nice?

Demon King: I apologize for my subordinates being so ride with your party. I really did not make them as they are.

[Y/N]: I-It's okay. No need to apologize.

Demon King: Though, I recall having a noninterference pact with you and Wiz.

[Y/N]: I didn't interfere with anyone of the general's plans. They simply got in my way.