Chapter 22

After having to muffle Aqua's party tricks, I eventually got to bed and slept. I felt something wrong as I got up and looked behind me. I looked around and try to wake up the others.

[Y/N]: Hey, Megumin. Wake up. I feel like something's wrong.

Megumin: *sleeps happily*

[Y/N]: Megumin, Wiz. Wake up. Do you want me to do something crazy to you? Is that what you want-

Darkness: What are you gonna do?

[Y/N]: Darkness! Don't scare me like that.

I look at Darkness to see her on all fours looking at me as I try to cotemplate what she wants.

Darkness: What is it that you're gonna do crazy?

Adventurer: Hey, there's something there!

Darkness and I look at the direction the adventurer was pointing at as the other adventurers wake up. I use a skill that lets me see farther as I see a couple of monsters coming towards us.

[Y/N]: They look like people but kinda sluggish. Like a kind of zombie...... please tell there aren't zombies in this world.

An adventurer throws a torch and we look at what it was and it was clearly.... zombies.

[Y/N]: Oh for fuck sake, Darkness stay here. I'll go get Aqua.

Darkness: Alright!

I start running to find Aqua and heard her scream as I turn my head and see the zombies going after Aqua.

[Y/N]: Seriously?

Aqua: What's going on!? Why am I being surrounded by the undead!? [Y/N]! [Y/N]!

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* Don't tell me Aqua attracted the zombies. Let me guess, bombs are gonna chase Megumin next?

Aqua: How dare you attack me in my sleep, undead? You lost souls, rest in peace. Turn Undead!

A blue circle then appeared below us as I instantly remembered about Wiz. I look around and see the zombies dissapearing and screaming as one of them disappears and shows me Wiz screaming as well.

Darkness: Oh no! Hang on, Wiz! [Y/N]! Help Wiz!

[Y/N]: On it!

I then flame-ported towards her and carried her while I flame-ported out of the circle where Wiz seemed to calmed down and hold on tight to me.

[Y/N]: You okay, Wiz?

Adventurer: That's amazing. The priest killed all of them instantly.

Kazuma: *in thoughts* I'm sorry.

Adventurer #2: She's so beautiful. She's in the company of the crusader.

Kazuma: *in thoughts* I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

The adventurers started praising Aqua as she goes over to Kazuma and talk to him. The same Driver from earlier was about to give Kazuma some money again as he grabs Aqua and run.

I then felt something like someone was at home but I shrug it off. It's probably Yunyun asking for a duel with Megumin.

-w-

I was sitting in the back again with Kazuma as we look around with less talk. I look back at Wiz to see her out cold as I got worried.

Aqua: Look!

I looked up to see that we reaches a tunnel. Kazuma was excited as he stood up and looked around. We got through and saw the city of hot springs, Arcanretia.