Chapter 14

[Y/N]: This isn't right! I wanna go home... I wanna go back to Japan...

This is me. I was unexpectedly thrown in jail. Why? Cause I fucking teleported a bomb to a house that has nobody in it! Well, let's rewind abit.

-w-

Sena: I'm Sena. A royal prosecutor. Adventurer [Y/N][L/N], you are charged with treason.

Aqua: [Y/N], did you do something wrong? Apologize! I'll say sorry with you, so hurry up and apologize.

[Y/N]: Hey! Do you expect me to do something wrong? If anyone Kazuma would be the one doing something wrong.

Kazuma: Hey! Don't bring my name into it!

Sena: The coronatite that was sent by your order blew up a lord's mansion.

[Y/N] and Aqua: °■°

Sena: There were no casualties. But we believe you may be a terrorist or an affiliate of the Devil King.

[Y/N] and Aqua: °■°

Megumin: Wait a second, The Destroyer would've produced much more casualties if not for his cleverness.

[Y/N]: Wow, Megumin. By now, I thought you would be a prick and blame me.

Megumin: What!?

Darkness: Prosecutor, there must be a mistake.

[Y/N]: Darkness...

Darkness: He doesn't have that courage. He stares at me like an animal when I'm dressed lightly.

[Y/N]: °■°

Darkness: But lacks the courage to make a move on me at night.

[Y/N]: I wasn't looking at you like that! Don't be so full of yourself. I have the right to choose too! After what Kazuma did to you in the baths.

Kazuma: What did I do?

[Y/N]: Drop the act, Kazuma.

Dust: That's right. [Y/N] isn't a criminal. He's an adventurer.

Random Adventurer: This is abuse of power.

Random Adventurer 2: Ad enturers are free.

Everyone: Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

Sena: Treaskn can apply to people other than the principal offender. I won't stop you, if you wish to accompany him to prison.

Everyone stops chanting except for Kazuma. He steps infront and points at me.

Kazuma: That is my bestfriend. From what I know, he is not a criminal. He's the nicest, greatest, caring guy I've ever met. [Y/N] is not a criminal. If I'm going to Prison. So be it.

Aqua and Megumin start to move away from us as Kazuma was in disbelief. He would've thought our party would help us but no.

Aqua: I remember [Y/N] said, "it's okay, the world is big. I'll take full responsibility."

[Y/N]: Wait..

Megumin: Had!

[Y/N]: Had?

Megumin: Had I been there, I could've stopped him. But since I wasn't, there's nothing I can do. Yes, nothing can be done.

[Y/N] and Kazuma: No way...

Darkness: Wait, I'm the principal offender! So let me do the prison time.. I mean take me instead!

Sena: I heard you were acting as a meat shield.

Darkness: *moans* meat...

[Y/N]: Wow, didn't think I'll see that again.