Chapter 23

[Y/N]: Hey! Let me talk to your manager!

Priest: Oh, what is the matter? Is it for converting baptism, or do you want me?

[Y/N]: Huh? What do you mean, "me"?

Priest: It's a joke! Don't take it seriously. Are you sane? *laughs*

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* God, I wanna kill her already.

Priest: High Priest Zesta-sama is out playing... I mean preaching so he's not in here.

[Y/N] in the background: What did you say?

Priest: I'm sorry, but please come again.

Kazuma: Did a magician and an arch priest come here, by any chance?

Priest: Oh, those two..

We turned our heads to see Megumin crouched down in a corner as I was shocked to see her like that.

Priest: By the way, your friend is being stoned by children.

Kazuma and I quickly ran out and scare the children away from stoning Darkness as I threatened them with my Kunai.

[Y/N]: Darkness, you alright?

Darkness: [Y/N], even the women and children here are skilled in many ways.

Kazuma: Hide that Eris cult charm. Is it on purpose?

Darkness: No.

-w-

Darkness: I refuse!

-w-

We got Darkness to keep an eye on Megumin as I told Kazuma to keep an eye on Darkness. I went to get Aqua as I knocked on the door.

[Y/N]: Aqua, Hey, Aqua.

I sighed on got to the other door and went inside as I sat down. I looked around to see what it was as I just sat there.

Aqua: Hello, lost lamb. Come, confess your sins. God will be listening and will grant you forgiveness.

-w-

Intro plays

-w-

[Y/N]: Hey, it's me. Its me. What's with this town? Say something to your people.

Aqua: I see, so you have practiced the "it's me, it's me" scam. Repent, deeply. Then the compassionate Aqua-sama will grant you forgiveness.

I banged the counter furiously as I stood up.

[Y/N]: Hey! Don't act dumb! I get it, you're enjoying this, aren't you? Because you're finally able to do something priestly!

Aqua: Do you have any other confessions? If not, leave this room and focus on moving ahead.

[Y/N]: Hey you, you're a revered archpriest here. It'll be fixed if you tell then to stop and have more self-respect.

Aqua: It seems you are finished. I will wait for the next lost lamb.

[Y/N]: What're you saying!? Get out of there!

Aqua: Get out! You've finished your confession so get out!

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* THIS GIRL!

I sat back down and smirked as I put my hands together.

[Y/N]: Actually, I do have a confession.

Aqua: Let me hear it. Confess your sins and repent. Is it your keen interest in a crusader's heart? Or a magician's heart? Or even a beautiful arch priest's heart?