Chapter 27

Kazuma was sucking on his thumb while laying on Aqua's lap and as for me.... everyone is leaning on me.

[Y/N]: Why are you all leaning on me?

Megumin: Cause you're warm.

Yunyun: And comfy to lean on.

Darkness: Don't forget the scent. The scent is really nice.

Aqua: No fair. I want to lean on him as well.

[Y/N]: Stop smelling me. Anyway, Kazuma, are you okay?

Kazuma: I'm scarred for life.

Darkness: What exactly happened when I was passed out? 

[Y/N]: Eh.. you don't wanna know... wait you do want to know... You know what? I don't know..

Kazuma: We only just started this journey. I'm so grateful, Yunyun and [Y/N]. To be specific, If anyone asks me "who do you look up to?" I'd answer "[Y/N] and Yunyun!" right away.

Yunyun: P-please don't do that!

[Y/N]: No, Yunyun, let him do it.

Yunyun: Okay... It just almost sounds sarcastic. What are you all doing here anyway?

[Y/N]: Little Explosion Girl over here was worried about the village.

Yunyun: Ehh. Is that true, Megumin?

Yunyun looked at Megumin who had my hand on her head while laying on my lap.

Megumin: I just remembered some business I had at home.

Yunyun: You just won't admit it! You really are worried about everyone! Aren't you?

Megumin then stands up as she brang my hand with her. I stood up as well and placed my hand on her head as she gives me a wholesome smile.

Megumin: Kazuma, would you like to hear an embarrassing secret about Yunyun?

[Y/N]: Wait, what are you gonna do?

Megumin: We Crimson Demons are born with a tattoo somewhere on our bodies. And in the case of Yunyun, if you can believe it...

Kazuma stops sucking on his thumb and smiles while looking at Megumin.

[Y/N] in the background: This is showing his inner perverted demon.

Yunyun: Hey! Cut it out! How do you even know where my tattoo is!?

[Y/N] in the background: Very important question there.

Yunyun: You can't use your joke Explosion magic here, anyway! So I can easily restrain you if I have to!

Megumin: *sigh* [Y/N] let go.

[Y/N] in the background: Alright, your majesty.

Megumin: Aqua, give me support magic. This girl needs to be taught a painful lesson.

Yunyun: Y-you coward! You never play fair, Megumin! Never once, ever!

???: Hey, over here! I think I hear human voices!

I quicklv grabbed the two Crimson phsychos and flame-ported to a bush as I signal the others to follow.

Just then, 3 soldiers of the Devil King's army came out of a bush. I know these undead soldiers.

[Y/N]: Great, it's bob, steve and jack.

Megumin: You know these things!? You think they're part of the Devil King Army? It's all because if Yunyun's short temper and shouting!