Chapter 25

While having the Axis sect trying to hunt Aqua, We had to sneak away from them and hide.

[Y/N]: You have a plan, Aqua?

Aqua: Huh? You don't have a plan?

[Y/N]: Well, these people are insane. I can't expect anyting.

Aqua: Don't call them insane! Anyway, the spring source is fishy.

Megumin: You're right.

Aqua: If we purify the source, it should return to normal. You eliminate odors from the source.

Man: There's the sham!

[Y/N]: Make a run for it!

We started running to the spring source as everything we're doing right now reminds me of my dad.

(Few years ago)

[Y/N]: Dad!

Dad: Don't worry, I'll be okay.

???: THERE'S THAT DICKHEAD! GET HIM!

Dad: I'll see you back at home alright? Now go.

I ran home as I waited for my dad to see him completely beaten up and limping.

[Y/N]: Dad! I'll avenge you!

Dad: No. Don't. Whatever you do, don't beat anyone up. You helped someone before. If you help someone, you help everyone. Whether or not they hurt you, alright?

[Y/N]: I- okay.

(Present)

We eventually reached the spring source while two guards where guarding the place. Aqua tried to tell them to let us in as we waited behind.

Aqua: You devout Axis cult. This is necessary. I want to-

Guards: Oh, we're Eris followers.

Aqua: WHY!?

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* I'll just watch.

Guard #1: Still, a no is a no.

Aqua: Wait a second, You're kind of somewhat good-looking. Your side profile is handsome, like a red dragon.

Guard #1: Are you saying I have a lizard face!?

[Y/N]: Pft-

Aqua: Fine, if you won't let me pass, I'll run to the Axis church and say I was bullied by you Eris cult members.

[Y/N]: -_-

Guard #2: What?

Guard #1: Damn, the Axis sect always plays dirty.

[Y/N]: -_- what?

Guard #2: And that blue hair. You're the one who changed the hot springs into hot water.

Aqua: No that's not it. I only purified it.

Guard #2: So it is you! We can't let you in.

Kazuma sighs as he walks over to Darkness and holds her shoulder.

Kazuma: This is your rare chance to be useful.

Darkness: "Rare chance?" I'll have you know I am useful sometimes. Hey! Stop pushing me!

[Y/N]: Hmm. What are you up to?

Megumin walks up infront of Darkness and gets ready for something.

Megumin: Stand aside! Are you aware of who she is? The daughter of Dustiness, Dustiness Ford Lalatina. This is an emergency.

Kazuma: Now milady, show the pendant hidden in your chest as proof. Don't resist, milady. Hurry up and show it, milady.