6

Michael's POV

"Okay," I said as I parked the car in Calum's driveway. "You have to act normal here. No one can know you're a hybrid." Luke nodded timidly. "You don't have to be afraid. They will tease you - playfully - and they won't hurt you. I won't let them. Although they're nice people, you can't trust them when it comes to... illegal things. So don't take any unopened drinks unless I give them to you."

"Ready, kitten?"

"I think so."

I hopped out of the car and he followed. I walked right into Calum's house, there was no need to knock or ring the doorbell. This was my second home. "Michael's here," I shouted. "and I brought a friend. Before you ask, no we're not dating and no he's not my fuck buddy. Not yet at least." I winked at Luke and he blushed.

"Friends, this is Luke," I gestured to the lanky blonde beside me. "And Luke, these are my friends."

Celeste and Joelle whistled at him and I rolled my eyes, laughing. Calum jumped up from the couch and held out his hand, which Luke reluctantly shook. "I'm Calum. That's Harry and that's Max." He pointed to the other two boys, who waved at us.

"The fine ladies over there who whistled at you are Celeste and Joelle," Calum says, then covers his mouth in a whisper, "They're raging lesbians."

"I heard that!" Celeste screamed, tossing a pillow at him.

We all took our seats in a circle on the ground, Luke to my left and Calum to my right. I knew Luke wouldn't stray from me, which I supposed was a good thing. I love my friends but I was afraid what they would turn my innocent kitten into.

Harry cleared his throat and smiled, showing off his signature dimples. "We have a newcomer, Luke, obviously. Let's all go on easy on him. One hit per person, for now."

Joelle grabbed the bong from behind the couch and lit it up, inhaling deeply, then passed it off to Celeste. It moved progressively in a circle until it got to Luke. He stared at it, unsure of what to do.

"Put your mouth right here," I tapped the opening of the bong. "And inhale." He did as I said and pulled away, coughing. We all chuckled softly. I took it from him and took a deep breath in, the feeling of tranquility filling up my body.

Calum was the last person to take a hit. When he was done, he slipped it behind the couch again. "Time for a little spin the bottle." He grinned wildly and placed an empty beer bottle in the center of the circle.

"I'll spin first," Harry states, twisting the bottle and letting it spin. It landed on Joelle, who pretended to puke as Harry pressed a chaste kiss to her lips.

It was Joelle's turn to spin now. "Ooos" erupted as the bottle slowed to a stop on Luke. My blood boiled but I ignored it - why was I jealous?

A blush crept up Luke's neck and onto his face as Joelle climbed into his lap. "Aw, is it little Lukey's first kiss?" He locked his eyes on the ground and we all knew that it was a yes. "It's okay, that's cute. I won't hurt you."

She placed her hands on either side of his face and kissed him softly on the lips. I narrowed my eyes at them, upset, for some odd reason. The kiss seemed to last longer than it really did. Joelle crawled back to her spot in the circle and Luke's face turned even redder than it was before.

"Another hit on the bong, and then it's seven minutes in heaven. Harry, pass out the beers." Max ordered. Celeste grabbed the bong and Harry grabbed the beers from the cooler, handing them out.

"Beers?" Luke poked my side and whispered.

"Yes, beers," I whispered back. "It's okay, kitten. They're just beers. Take one."

After we all had taken another hit on the bong, Calum spoke up. "Cheers to having a new friend. Welcome, Luke." We all tapped our beers together, smiling at Luke. We then all took a quick chug of the drink.

"Luke, it's your turn to spin," I reminded him. "It's seven minutes in heaven this time."

"I know," He answered sassily, spinning the bottle.

I put my hands up defensively, everyone laughing. "You're a little bit whipped there aren't ya Mikey?" Harry teased. "If anyone else gave you sass like that, they'd never see the daylight again."

My laughing died down as the bottle stopped on me.

Luke bounced up from his spot on the floor and held out a hand for me to take. "Well are you coming, babe?"

Shit.

Notes

Luke has a wild side, you will soon see

Double update!!!! Yay :-)

Please comment, vote, share, thank you all, love you lots x

Jordan

Edited July 2019