12

A/N: Thank you for over 2k reads!

Michael's POV

"I promise we're safe, Lukey. I won't let him hurt you, not a second time," I reassured the trembling boy in my arms.

"I-I'm not worried about me, Michael," He croaked. "I'm worried about y-you. He had a knife last time, he could've.. he could've killed you!"

"But he didn't, baby. I won't let him hurt you or me."

Luke just nodded, curling into my chest more. His tail wrapped around his legs and his ears were flat on his head. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and rocked him back and forth, like a baby. My baby.

*****

"Luke, do you want to go to Sephora with me?" Stella smiled, pointing to the overly-large makeup store. He nodded sheepishly and she pulled him away.

I watched as they approached the store, Luke swiveling around to wave at me. I waved back and chuckled. He's so cute.

"Hey Stella-" Calum started. "Where did our dates go?"

"The makeup store, uh Sep-" I began to pronounce it but gave up after failing miserably and resulted to just pointing.

"We should probably go in with them," Calum suggested and I shrugged. We headed into the store and spotted the other two in the foundation section.

"Hey Mikey..?" Luke questioned shyly, poking my arm.

"Yeah kitten?"

"I found this lip gloss I really like.." He showed it to me, a sparkly pink tube. Imagining it on Luke's plump lips made me heated. "And I was wondering if we could buy it...?"

"Of course, darling. Pick out anything you'd like."

Two hours later, we finished our double date, Luke leaving the mall with a new maxi skirt, several band tees, and three bags of makeup.

I spoiled my kitten.

Notes

What a filler, 'm so sorry

I'm away from home right now and I'm sitting bored at the hotel :-)

See you soon x

Jordan

Edited July 2019