27

A/N: One week until my Lukey baby turns nineteen. Ok so also Luke isn't stuttering much anymore (( only when he's scared/upset )) so pls don't be like " he isn't stuttering !!!" There's time skips & all so let's say he's working on it oK love ya bye x

*****

Luke sipped his coffee, sitting across from Michael who was scrolling through his phone and devouring his eggs and sausage links. It was Mike's day off, but Calum and Ashton were both at work.

"The neighbors invited us over for dinner tomorrow night," Luke smiled happily. He was sad about not being able to have a job and support the other boys, but he occupied his time by exploring the city and meeting new people.

"We have neighbors?" Michael looked up at his boyfriend and furrowed his eyebrows, mouthful of food.

"Yes, silly," He giggled. "They live down the hall - Louis and Harry and their daughter, Piper. They're very sweet.. and very much in love."

"Oh?" Michael chuckled. "You can tell?"

"Harry looks at Louis with all the stars in his eyes."

"Like how I look at you?"

Luke simply blushed, getting up and taking Michael's empty plate on the way. He began to wash the dishes when he felt two arms wrap around his waist from behind and lips pressed to his neck and shoulders.

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?" Michael mumbled, kissing underneath Luke's ear, sending shivers down his back.

"Everyday," Luke hummed. "Have I told you how much I love you lately?"

"Everyday."

"Well I'll remind you then," He grinned, finishing up the last dish and spinning around so Michael had him trapped against the sink. "I love you very much."

"Well," Michael kissed his kitten's lips. "I love you to the end of the universe and back.. and then back to the end of the universe, and then back here again, and then-"

"Oh just shut up and kiss me, dork."

*****

The Next Evening

"I'm Louis," The shorter man said, smiling big. His eyes were a mesmerizing blue and his hair a caramel brown. "This is my husband Harry," the taller man standing next to him waved a little bit, his hair was much longer than his husband's, but brown as well and eyes a deep, enticing green. He also had prominent dimples. "And this little princess is our daughter-"

"Piper!" She cheered, holding out her tiny hand for each of the boys to shake. "Piper Rose Tomlinson-Styles! Nice to meet you lads."

"Hi Louis, Harry," Michael nodded. "And hi Piper, I'm Michael. This is Luke, Calum, and Ashton."

"Please, come in," Harry opened the door wider, allowing the younger boys in. The air smelt pleasant of food and Arctic Monkeys was playing softly. "Dinner is ready, go ahead and grab a plate and help yourselves."

Once everyone was seated with their food, casual conversation began.

"You're from Australia, right?" Harry asked. "I recognize the accents. What's it like there?"

"It's nice," Calum replied. "But America is nicer."

"We both came from England," Louis stated. "But we decided to buy an apartment here in the city. We love it here, and then came along little Piper." The little girl grinned proudly at the mention of her name.

"How old are you, Piper?"

"Piper is six."

"Six and a half, daddy!" She rolled her eyes playfully. "He never remembers the half."

The group laughed at her, in awe of course. Conversation continued.

*****

Michael and Harry were in the kitchen doing the dishes, while Calum, Ashton, and Louis sat in the dining room, chatting over cups of coffee. Luke sat in the living room, playing dolls with Piper.

"Hey, Lukey, can I see your beanie? It'll make a great bed for the dolls!" She exclaimed, reaching up and yanking it off his head.

"Piper, I don't think that's a-"

She screamed, not ear-piercing but as fathers, both Louis and Harry came running to see what was wrong. Luke frantically tried to cover his cat ears but knew it was too late.

"Lukey has kitty ears!" Piper gasped. "Daddy, Lukey is a kitty!"

Michael, Calum, and Ashton were in the living room by now as well and were just as panicked as Luke. They didn't know how the duo would react to him being a hybrid - and the welcoming dinner wasn't exactly the time they were going to tell them, either.

"I, uh, they're f-fake," Luke frowned. "Completely, t-totally fake."

"You're a hybrid, aren't you?"

"W-What? That's crazy! No!"

"Luke, don't lie to us," Harry gave him a stern look, kneeling beside him. "You can tell us the truth, we won't judge. We're not going to turn you in or anything."

"Y-Yeah, I'm a hybrid," Luke sighed, hanging his head in shame.

"Hey, don't be ashamed about it, buddy," Louis breathed, rubbing his ears gently. "It's a part of who you are - embrace it. You're unique."

"Thanks," Luke blushed. It felt good to be accepted.

The night was wrapped up about an hour later - after both Piper and Michael fell asleep on Luke, Harry and Louis decided it was time that they all went to bed. The families said their goodbyes and made plans for another dinner the following week.

Luke definitely wanted kids.

Notes

This chapter is so bAD OMF

Also Larry + child makes me so HAPPY AND I LOVE LARRY A LOT OK???

I wanna move in an apartment down the hall from Larry and their child one day pls god

Ok goodbye babes

Jordan x

Edited July 2019