22

A/N: I lied. Double update for my babes. 

*****

"We've been on the road for about seven hours now," Ashton pointed out. "We should stop. Hey, this motel off the exit in 2 miles is pretty cheap. It's called City West Motel. Does that sound good to everyone?"

"That works for us," Luke piped up from the back, where Michael had his head in his lap, fast asleep. "I'll just wake him when we get there."

"Wake him?" Calum scoffed. "You can't just wake Michael from a deep slumber, Luke. I'll carry him to bed, don't worry about it."

They arrived at the motel, Ashton and Luke ended up grabbing all the bags and bringing them to their room so Calum could safely transport michael. "Okay, he's all yours from here Lucas."

"It's just L-Luke.."

"Oh, right, sorry," Calum chuckled nervously. "I'm going to take a shower."

Before Calum could close the door behind him, Ashton peeked his head in. "I was wondering if I could, um, shower with you?" The boys were both blushing.

"Um, yeah, just, let's keep our boxers on, yeah?"

They undressed and Ashton turned on the water, adjusting the temperature so it was just right for the two of them. He hopped in first, letting the water run through his hair and down his bare chest. Calum just gaped, in complete awe of the angel standing in front of him.

"Don't stare, it's not polite," Ashton giggled. "Well, are you going to get in?"

Calum nodded hastily, stepping in the shower, back to Ashton. He sighed in relief when the water hit his body, it felt relaxing. What made it even better was when Ashton leaned forward and left open mouthed kisses up and down Calum's shoulders and neck.

"W-What are you doing?" Calum muffled a moan, turning around to face the older boy.

"I'm sorry, I just thought -" 

"Don't you know manners, Ashton?"

"I didn't mean to, I -"

"You should've asked to kiss me."

"What would you have said..?"

"I would've said yes."

With that, Calum pressed his lips to Ashton's. It was rough and needy, not passionate at all, but it was enough for the two.

Any contact was enough for the two.

*****

"I'm going to go get some snacks and drinks from the vending machines, I'll be back," Michael called. The other boys shouted goodbyes. They had all made up and there were no hard feelings. They just needed to have a talk.

As Michael hurried down the hallway to the vending machines, he felt as if someone was following him. When he turned around, there was no one. He continued walking, but felt the same feeling. "Is someone there?" He yelled. He swiveled on his heel and watched as a man in a suit and sunglasses disappeared into one of the connecting hallways.

"Oh shit," He cursed, sprinting back to the room and bursting in. "We're being followed. We have to get out of here, let's go, right now."

Calum and Ashton threw their stuff together quickly but Luke just stood there. "You guys go, I'll g-go tell him I'm here alone."

"What?" Michael breathed. "Absolutely not, Luke. Get your stuff, we're leaving."

"Give it up, Mikey," Luke shook his head sadly. Calum and Ashton just stared silently. "They've probably been following us this entire time. I want you guys to be s-safe." Tears welled in his eyes and his ears fell flat on his head. "I'll be o-okay. This is my fault. If I wasn't such a freak hybrid, you guys would be happy."

"But Lukey baby, I am happy. I'm happy here with you," Michael explained, cupping his kitten's cheeks. "If you weren't a hybrid, we would have never met. I would have never known what it's like to be the luckiest person in the universe. Please stay? It'll be alright."

"God, I love you," was all Luke said before connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

"Okay boys," Ashton interrupted. "I'll drive, you can make out in the backseat if you'd like." The duo blushed. "Let's take the back exit. We're not heading west anymore. We're heading north to-" He pointed on the map.

"Alice Springs."

Note

Drama drama drama

Also Cashton kissed. Am I rushing them?? Lmk what you think

Double update bc I love you guys!

Thank you babes

Jordan x

Edited July 2019