10

Michael's POV

"Baby, wake up," I whispered, shaking Luke's shoulders gently. He looked so peaceful when he slept, I didn't want to disrupt that, but it was nearly noon and we had plans today.

"No," He whined. "Let's stay in all day, please? Kitten wants to cuddle."

I mentally awed at his adorableness. "As much as I would love to cuddle in bed all day, we can't. We have plans today, with Calum and Stella, remember?"

"Shit. that was today? So, um.. our first d-date..?"

"Don't worry princess," I assured him, wrapping my arms around his waist and picking him up out of bed. "We're going to go somewhere special, just the two of us, before we meet them - so it'll be a proper first date."

"O-okay," Luke stuttered, a blush creeping up his neck. "I'm going to go shower then.."

"I'll come too," I smirked, pressing a soft kiss to his neck. "We don't want to waste water now do we?"

*****

"Michael, are you sure you know where we're going?" Luke asked for the 75th time that car ride. All Time Low was playing at a soft volume and our hands were intertwined over the center console.

"Calm down, kitten," I assured him, squeezing his hand. "We'll be there very soon."

Tem minutes and three more worrisome remarks later, we had arrived at the date destination. It was a smaller sized mountain that overlooked the city. I had a picnic set up in the bed of my truck.

"I'll come around and open your door for you, babe," I smiled and hurried around to the other side of the car.

"This is beautiful, Mikey.." He gazed out at the city, a grin forming on his face.

I snaked my arms around his waist from behind and rested my head in the crook of his neck. "Almost as beautiful as you."

"Oh hush," Luke breathed. "Thank you for this."

"Do you seriously think this is it?" I chuckled, pulling away from him. I unhooked the bed of my truck and made a tada gesture.

A blanket was draped over the surface of the bed and a picnic basket full of sandwiches, snacks, and drinks was pushed in the corner.

"A picnic, how cutely cliche of you, Clifford," He blushed a crimson red. I extended my hand to help him climb into the bed and then I followed behind him.

As I unpacked the sandwiches and snacks, he poured us each a glass of the lemonade from the pitcher. "There is a ham and cheese sandwich for you and a turkey sandwich for me. We also have grapes and chips." I explained, handing him his sandwich.

"This is very nice," Luke said after a minute or two of silence. "It's weird to be treated so kindly. I can't help but to feel like you're going to turn on me one day and start bullying me."

"Don't feel like that, I won't do that," I responded hastily. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm afraid."

"Of what?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Michael."

"I'm afraid too, then," I stated. "I think I'm falling as well."

"Well then," He placed our food and drinks to the side and leaned over to me, his lips brushing over my ear.

"Let's fall together."

*****

"I hope they don't mind that we're a little late," I sighed, locking my car and glancing over at Luke. He appeared an angel with the sun glistening his skin, his eyes sparkling. "Remind me to wash the blanket when I get home, kitten. Please."

"Your mum's favorite picnic blanket with cum stains all over it," He snickered. "I can picture her reaction now."

Luke held the door open for me as I entered the quaint cafe. Calum waved at us from a table in the back.

"Hi Calum," I smiled softly at him. I furrowed my eyebrows at his messy hair and he blushed. "Oh.. ew. Okay," I paused. "Hi, you must be Stella. I'm Michael and this is my boyfriend Luke."

Luke and I reached across the table and shook hands with her. She was very pretty to be honest, Calum always picked very nice people.

"Nice to meet you," She said, sipping her tea. I noticed her british accent. "Calum has been gushing about you two for days now. I couldn't wait to meet the power couple."

I rested my hand on Luke's thigh under the table and grinned. "Aw, Cally, how cute. I bet you guys are adorable as well."

We had several different conversation topics - the weather, holidays, family, music. Luke couldn't tear his eyes off of Stella, though.

"Are you alright, Luke?" She questioned.

"Um, y-yeah," He stuttered. "I just - your eyeliner, it's amazing. How did you do that?"

Stella giggled. "It takes time, honestly, between five and ten minutes. I can teach you sometime."

The thought of Luke wearing makeup made my jeans feel tighter.

Close to an hour later, we all said our goodbyes and headed out to our cars. Luke slid in the seat beside me and buckled up.

"So you like makeup baby?"

Notes

Happy Easter babes :-)

Please comment, vote, share, etc

I love you all, thank you sm for everything. Have a good day!

Jordan

Edited July 2019