35

A/N: Wow is this really the last chapter?? Well fuck. 

*****

"His water broke?" Michael spoke into the phone. "Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes."

Michael told his boss he had to go and that it was urgent - luckily his boss let him leave since he had been working so hard lately.

He might have sped on his way to the hospital, but he wasn't pulled over and he mentally thanked god for that.

"Hi, my hus- my boyfriend is in labor, his water broke, I really need to see him," Michael explained. "His name is Luke Hemmings."

"Ah, yes. Room 119."

Michael rushed there just in time, the nurses were ushering out Calum and Ashton and let him in. "Okay Mr. Clifford, here is a mask to wear over your mouth. Please stand back and don't get involved. Is everyone ready?"

Everyone in the room nodded. "Then let's begin."

*****

"Congratulations on your new baby girl, Mr. Clifford and Mr. Hemmings," The doctor grinned, handing the bundled baby to Michael. Luke stared at her, dazed, with a lazy smile as the nurses finished stitching his stomach up.

"Luke, it's important you get rest. Don't get up or move too much. If you need anything, press the buzzer and a nurse will come. Congratulations again, boys."

"Mikey," Luke whispered.

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you," He said sleepily. "And our little Arabella.. I think I'm going to sleep now.."

"I love you both very much. Yes, rest darling. I'll be here when you wake, and so will our baby girl."

Luke shut his eyes and soon fell asleep, dreaming of what their life would be with their newborn. But he already knew that no matter what, everything would be okay.

Notes

Well this is the end of here kitty, kitty

Thank you for the incredible experience of writing this story. It is my third finished and longest fanfiction. I'm beyond thankful for all of my readers. A massive thank you to Stella, Morgan, and Julie for helping me with this story. I love each and every one of you babes.

Thank you again!

Goodbye for now my loves!

All the love,
J

Edited July 2019