26!

A/N: I'm on vacation ayeeee. Read the author's note at the end please. xx

Minor smut warning !

******

Calum adjusted his black, button-down shirt and dark skinny jeans in the mirror. He ruffled up his hair in the cute messy way and smiled, proud of how well he cleaned up.

"Got a hot date?" Michael chuckled from the doorway.

"You could say that," Calum muttered, taking one last look in the mirror before brushing past Michael. "I'll be back later - don't wait up. Please."

"You're not even going to tell us who the date is with?" Michael shook his head, dramatically wiping a faux tear. "I'm hurt. But have fun, be safe, and use protection."

Calum rolled his eyes and waved goodbye, exiting the apartment and shutting the door behind him. He took the elevator up the rooftop where his date awaited him.

Ashton stood by the table, that had two wine glasses and lit candles. Behind him was the spectacular nighttime view of New York City, illuminating the rooftop. Calum didn't have to think twice about which view was prettier - it was definitely the green-eyed beauty before him with his black blazer and fedora.

"You are so beautiful, Cal."

"Thank you," He blushed. "You are too, Ash. Really, really beautiful."

"Please, come sit," Ashton smiled, pulling out the chair for Calum to sit and gently pushing him in. "The chef will be coming with our prepared food any moment."

"A chef?" Calum gawked. "You didn't have to, Ash-"

"Hello gentleman," Michael stepped out of the elevator, dressed up himself in a jacketless tuxedo. "I am your chef, Michaelangelo and this is your waiter, Leonardo."

"Hello boys," Luke said, joining Michael. He was wearing a white button-down shirt with a pastel pink apron tied around his waist, with a notepad and pen tucked in.

"You guys were just acting about not knowing who my date was with," Calum shook his head, laughing.

"We were indeed," Luke said. "Now, can I start you off with drinks?"

"Two glasses of white wine please," Ashton answered.

"I'll have to see your ID."

"Lu-Leonardo," Ashton said simply and Luke giggled, going over to the wine cooler.

"Your entrees for the evening will be grilled lemon chicken and white rice with sautéed green beans."

Chef Michaelangelo handed them their plates and made a voila gesture with his hands, grinning brightly. Luke returned with the wine bottle and poured the two their beverage.

"We'll be on our way now," Michael called, heading for the elevator with Luke. "Bye boys!"

"Enjoy your date!" Luke called as the elevator doors closed.

"This is just," Calum began, blushing. "Wow. I can't believe you did all this for me."

"I know we just met and all," Ashton stated, cutting his chicken. "But you're very special to me. I think you deserve the world, and I'm willing to give that to you."

"Thank you, Ashton."

"Now, tell me about yourself, date."

*****

"It had a bomb on it and it blowed up," Calum recited. Ashton's entire face lit up and he threw his head back laughing. Calum would have done anything to freeze that moment and replay it over and over again. Ashton's laugh was a melody to his ears.

"How old were you again?"

"Like six, I think," He responded. The two boys were sitting on a sofa overlooking the city, facing each other with hands intertwined.

"So.."

"So?"

"I was wondering," Ashton bit his lip anxiously. "If you'd like to be my boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"It'd be an honor to be your boyfriend, Ashton," Calum breathed, connecting their lips in a heated kiss.

After what felt like forever, they both pulled away, panting. Ashton swiped his thumb over Calum's bottom lip, smiling like a fool.

*****

"M-Mikey," Luke moaned. "I'm gonna cum.."

"That's not my name, baby boy."

"Daddy!" Luke screamed, the knot in his stomach growing. "P-Please!"

"Cum for me, princess," Michael growled, still thrusting in while Luke released hot spurts all over their stomachs and chests. Michael was quick to follow and pulled out, tying the condom and tossing it in the trash.

"Can I ride next time?" Luke asked wearily, curling up on Mike's chest.

"God, yes. Don't even have to ask."

Notes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FUCKING WORLD AND MY SUNSHINE ASHTON IS THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER AND HE IS SO CARING AND PASSIONATE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HES 21 AND I'M SO PROUD OF HIM AND I LOVE MY BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHY U CUPCAKE

And ahaha at the minor smut at the end

Well now you know what muke does when they're alone ;-);-)

Jordan x

Edited July 2019