28

A/N: I am in love with Michael Clifford. Also everything after the second set of asterisks is written by the amazing my-chemical-luke . Go follow her and check out her stories!

*****

Ashton and Luke sat on the sofa together, the TV on but neither boy really paying attention. Calum and Michael were both at work, it was Ashton's day off.

"Piper was really adorable, don't you think, Ash?" Luke asked suddenly.

"Yeah, she was pretty cute."

"If I tell you something," He inhaled, nervous. "You have to promise not to laugh or tell Mike or make f-fun."

"I promise."

"I want k-kids.."

"What?" Ashton said. "That's crazy, Luke. You just turned seventeen. I'm sorry - I just don't think that's a good idea right now."

Luke sighed. "I guess you're right."

But he couldn't forget about how precious it was watching Michael pinch Piper's cheeks and braid her hair for her.

*****

Luke grinned down at his and Michael's interlaced fingers, as they strolled under the trees.

"Luke look!" Michael gasped pointing to the zoo, Luke gazed over and laughed.

"Yeah, it's Central Park Zoo," Giggled the blue eyed boy, pulling up his black beanie. Michael looked down at his boyfriend. "Pretend to be interested."

"I am interested, you dork!" Luke protested playfully. Michael kissed his cheek, earning a pink blush to ghost on Luke's face.

"Who's the dork now?" Snickered the newly dyed blue haired boy. The smaller boy pouted crossing his arms as if he were a child.

Michael poked Luke's side whispering, "Wanna go to the zoo? Wanna go to the zoo? Wanna go to the zoo?"

Luke bit his lip to contain his shout, but Michael's useless pestering got the best of him. "OKAY!"

Eyes landed on Luke and he instantly regretted his mini outburst. Michael knew he hated the attention, so he pulled Luke towards the zoo.

"You okay kitten?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine baby.."

Michael nodded interlocking his fingers with Luke's.

*****

"That zebra is so cute!" Luke squealed. Michael hugged his boyfriend closer lazily and replied a yes.

Luke turned to face Michael, and found himself trapped. "Mikey let's go see the giraffes!" He said excitedly.

Michael had a different idea. Cupping Luke's face, the older boy leaned down kissing him softly.

Luke instantly kissed back, melting into Michael's arms. As the couple pulled away a little girl tugged on Luke's flannel sleeve.

"Mister, have you seen my dolly?"

Luke mentally squealed, this little girl reminded him of Harry and Lou's daughter. She was adorable and only made Luke want kids more.

"I think I did, does she have blonde hair and green eyes?" Asked Luke kneeling towards the little angel.

The little girl nodded quickly, "She is wearing a blue dress!"

Luke gasped, "I did see her! She is by the cotton candy." The little girl cheered running back to her mother.

Michael chuckled kissing Luke's temple. "You're so good with kids, baby."

The kitten boy blushed looking away. "If I'm so good with kids, do you t-think w-we could have o-one?"

Notes

Cliffhanger

Jordan x

Edited July 2019