34

A/N: Hi my babes. Please read the author's note at the end. 

*****

"So, what's the final name of your babygirl?" The purple-haired boy asked.

Luke was seated on the couch besides Calum and Ashton, who were watching Piper while Louis and Harry were out on a date. Michael was working later nights now to make more money.

"Arabella Mae," Luke responded, smiling brightly. He was due soon and couldn't wait to no longer be pregnant anymore and be able to carry his baby in his arms rather than in his body.

"Arabella Mae Clifford-Hemmings," Ashton nodded. "Sounds beautiful, Lu."

"Can I hold her?" Piper questioned from her mini-fort. "When she's born?"

Luke didn't have to think about it, not even for a second - the idea of the two most precious girls together made his heart grow six sizes. "Of course you can, Piper. She's kind of like, your cousin. So once you're older, much older, you can babysit her."

"Like you guys babysit me?"

"That's exactly how," Calum chuckled. "But no one will ever be better babysitters than us, am I right Pipe?" He ran over to her and scooped her up in his arms, giggles emitting her mouth. The sound was music to everyone's ears.

"Do you want kids now, Irwy?" Luke teased, nudging the older boy lightly. "Just look at that - isn't that adorable? Don't you want that?"

"I mean yeah I want that, but not now. We have her, she needs to grow up still, and then your baby. We can't have one now."

"Not now, but one day. Little Calum and Ashtons running around everywhere! How cute."

"Ash!" Piper squealed, struggling in Calum's grip. "Come save me!" She continued to giggle as Ashton bounced up and tried to free her from Calum's grasp, but failed, for dramatic effects. Luke watched from the couch, feeling as if a million dreams of love and happiness and family were surrounding him.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" Luke called.

He was halfway there when he felt water dripping down his leg. He let out an ear-piercing scream, causing the other boys to hurry over. "Shit Luke - did you not make it to the bathroom?" Calum said, unaware.

"No you idiot! My water broke!" Luke wailed. "Take me to the hospital!"

Notes

If 35 isn't up by the end of the week, you guys have full permission to kill me.

You guys are beautiful babes .

Jordan x

Edited July 2019