Chapter Eleven.

Playlist Song: Anchor, Nova Amor

get ready to cry. you have been warned.

September 2012

    I woke up with a pounding headache. I open my eyes and see Louis laying beside me on the carpeted floor of the hallway.
"Shit," I say , remembering the blur of last night. I groan and sit up looking around me. A second later the door opens that I am leaning on pushing me forward into Louis. Louis groans.
"What the hell are you guys doing out here?" Paul says, poking his head out of the crack in the door.
"Sorry, we must have fallen asleep out here," I say, closing my eyes to avoid the bright lights that are making my head spin. I hear Paul mutter something under his breath and then he goes back in the room to come back with a cup of water and a bottle of advil. He hands it to me and then opens the door and steps out in the hall.
"Thank you," I say, taking three pills with a guld of water and then nudging Louis. He slowly gets up and I hand him three pills and the cup of water also.

    Paul goes one door down and wakes up the other boys. Then he comes back out and leads us to our room to get ready.
"We're getting a flight back to London in half an hour," he says. "Be dressed and ready by then." He opens the door of our room and pushes us inside and then closes it behind us. I take a deep breath and watch as Louis lays down on the bed.
"C'mon Lou," I nudged him and then walked over to my suitcase to get some clothes. He gets up and walks over to the bathroom. After I get dressed in a sweatshirt and skinny jeans I go in after him and brush my teeth.
"My mouth tastes like puke," Louis says, leaning his head on the counter. After I brush my teeth I grab Louis some clothes and after we've both changed we pack our bags and lay on the bed for a while.

After about fifteen minutes Pual knocks on the door signaling for us to come out so we grab our stuff and put on our shoes. All of the other boys looking even worse than us are waiting in the hall and then we all make our way to the lobby. Louis keeps me close to his side and I snuggle up next to him as best as I can as we walk. When we get to the lobby Paul checks us out and then we wait for the cars to pull up.

Once they arrive Paul leads us all outside and tries to block the large group of fans at the entrance of the hotel. It's loud and my head hurts immensely. I hold Louis' hand tightly.
"Harry you're in that car and Louis you're in the one all the way up," Paul yells over the screaming of the fans.
"No!" I say. "Me and Lou need to be together!" The next second Louis' hand is pulled away from mine and Presten pulls me away from him into the car. I feel tears on my cheeks as I struggle slightly away from Presten to get to Louis who I can see walking over to one of the other black cars. I go limp and watch as Louis' calm face enters the small vehicle.

    I finally get in the car and watch through the window as the world goes by. We have been forced into different cars many times but every time I always thought that we had both been as affected by it.
"I'm sorry you didn't get to be with him Harry," Presten says from the driver's seat. I stayed quiet with my head resting on the window. I get a lump in my throat and I feel tears pool in my eyes. I bite my lip to try and console a sob but eventually it escapes. I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall with ease.
"It's not fair," I say in between sobs.
"I know it's not kid," Presten says with a sigh.
"I love him," I say looking out the window again. I watch as the people walk down the streets.
"I know how it feels," Presten says.

    After about half an hour stuck in traffic we got to the airport. I feel relief that I can see Louis again but it still hurts my heart knowing how unaffected he was by the separation. He's always been the strong one when it comes to our relationship but even though I know that it still hurts. When Presten opened my door. My heart pounds in my head and all of my body hurts. I wince. Presten hands me a pair of sunglasses to cover up my tear stained face. When we walk inside I look around frantically for Louis but see him nowhere. After we get our tickets and go to the gate Louis is nowhere to be seen. I see Paul waiting by the door that leads to the plane and I run up to him.