Chapter Twenty Three.

playlist song: alive, one direction

September 28th, 2013

    I kiss Louis sloppily over my shoulder as we grind against each other on the dance floor. We are both helplessly drunk and even though the once large crowd of all our family and friends has thinned to mainly just the people our age. I smile as I pull away. The music is upbeat and the whole tent smells like alcohol. It's just like a club but in my backyard and my sister is here. I turn around to face Louis and smile at his hilarious expression as he dances to the music extravagantly. I stick my tongue out at him and he does the same back. I look around the tent and see Niall laying on the ground in the middle of the dance floor trying to do the worm. I laugh hysterically and then grab Louis by his tie and drag him over to the middle of the floor where Niall is. I lay on the floor next to him and show him how it's really done. Everyone cheers around us and Niall glares at me. I laugh loudly before standing up, taking a bow and then running off with Louis right behind me.

    We run over to the bar and both take two more highly unnecessary shots of vodka. I smile at him and then run back onto the floor. His smile lights up the mainly dark tent and we get right back into the jive of the music. I laugh loudly at nothing and then pull Louis into me and look at him seductively. He laughs and then bites his lip.
"Get a room!" I hear Zayn yell who is standing on a chair dancing oddly. I hold up my middle finger behind me in the direction I think he is without taking my eyes off of my husband. I fucking love to say that. I pull off my suit jacket and put it on a nearby chair as I'm sweating profusely. Louis looks me up and down before grabbing my hand and spinning me around. I laugh again and then he pulls me into him and starts waltzing to the very unfitting beat of one of our upbeat songs.
"I said, hey, it's alright if it makes you feel alive?" I sing loudly as Louis spins me around again.
"Don't look back, live your life, even if it's only tonight!" The whole crowd sings loudly.

    I grab Louis again and pull him out of the tent and into the grass of the large hill behind my house. I smile and then start to run down the hill. I hear our family and friends cheering behind us. About halfway down the large hill I trip and fall which leads to both of us rolling down the hill the rest of the way. Were both laughing loudly when we finally stopped at the bottom.
"I fucking love you!" Louis says standing up and pulling me up after him. I pull him into me and tip his head lightly before smashing my lips into his. He moans lightly and I smile into the kiss. I pull away and then he tackles me to the ground playfully. I laugh loudly and then he's kissing me again. He tastes like cigarettes and alcohol but I don't mind. I whimper slightly when he pulls away and then he lays down beside me and grabs my hand.

     We both lay in silence with the loud music coming from the tent behind us. I look up and the dark night sky with the sparkle of stars. Louis points up with the same hand enclosed with mine.
"That one looks like a dick," he says, pointing to a cluster of stars that I recognize immediately. I laugh loudly.
"That's the big dipper," I say, not able to stop laughing. He starts laughing with me.
"Oh," he says, making me laugh even harder. I sit up and look at him beside me for a moment. He smiles back timidly.
"You're pretty," I say.
"You think I don't already know that," he says, putting both hands under his chin. I laugh.

I stand up and then we both make our way back over to the large tent. When I get there I see Liam and Zayn dancing erotily on the dance floor. I snort. I see Gemma walking over to me.
"I'll meet you on the dance floor babe,'' I whisper in his ear before she approaches. He kisses my cheek wetly before walking away. I make a disgusted face and wipe my cheek before giving him the finger. He smiles back at me.
"I'm gonna head out," Gemma says now standing in front of me.
"Aww," I say. "I thought you would at least stay till midnight," I wine.
"Calm down little bro," she says, pulling me in for a hug. "I'll see you soon,"
"Okay," I say.
"Congrats Harry," she says.
"Thank you," I say with a smile. The hug is lasting a little two long but I don't care. She'll always be my big sis even if I'm getting married first. She pulls away but then leans in again to whisper in my ear.
"Make sure Louis uses a condom," she whispers. I smirk.
"It's not like he hasn't not use one before," I whisper back, making her squirm and pull away.

please don't take my sunshine away...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें