Chapter Nineteen.

i love weddings...

playlist song: love love love, of monsters of men

September 28th, 2013

I bite my nails anxiously as I wait in my childhood bedroom. I look around at the posters on the walls and the small speaker on the bedside table that me and Louis danced to multiple times when we were young. I smile remembering the memory. I hear the click of the door and look up to see Niall and Liam walking in. They are both wearing Louis blue button downs with rust pants and cream suspenders. I smile.
"You look amazing Harry," Niall says in shock. Liam has his hand over his mouth and tears are in his eyes. I look down at my own beige suite and Louis blue vest. I smile.
"Thanks mate," I say. I stand up and hug both of them.
"I can't believe my best mate is getting married," Liam says with his eyes glossy.
"Don't cry now!" I say. "You'll make me cry," he laughs slightly.

"Have you seen Louis?" I ask timidly.
"He looks amazing," Niall says. I smile and look down at the ground thinking of seeing him soon fills my stomach with butterflies.
"Where's Gem?" I ask.
"Oh she's just right in the hall waiting to come in," he says, patting my shoulder. "She wanted to be alone with you," I smiled.
"I'll see you soon," Liam says as he and Niall give me another hug and walk out of the room to help others get ready. I sit back down on the bed and wipe the small tears in my eyes. I look up to see Gemma standing in the doorway. She is wearing a rust colored dress the same as Niall and Liam's pants.

I smile wide when I see her.
"You look great," I say, getting up and hugging her tightly.
"Not as good as you," she says, pulling away and looking at me up and down.
"How do you feel?" she asks as we both sit down on the bed.
"I feel crazy," I say looking at her.
"What do you mean?" she asks.
"I don't know," I say. "I feel like it's all so surreal."
"Yeah," she says. She rests her head on my shoulder.
"I can't believe my little brother is getting married before me," she says sadly. I laugh.
"Don't laugh!" she says, shoving me slightly.
"It's funny!" I say. She gets up and walks over to the door.
"Goodluck," she says.
"I love you!" I say right before she walks out the door.
"Love you too!" I hear her call back.

I fall back onto the bed with a sigh. I laugh fondly to myself.
"I'm getting married," I whisper to myself. To the man of my dreams.
"It's time," I hear Zayn say from the door. I sit up and look at him. I feel tears prick my eyes. I grab my rust colored hat from the bedside table and put it over my curls. I walk over to him and grab his hand. He hands me the bouquet of flowers I picked from the garden this morning. I smile and follow him down the hall. My mum is standing in front of the door with a wide smile on her face. There are tears in her eyes and a bundle of tissues in her hand. I smile when I see her.
"You look great Harry," she says.
"You too," I said, gesturing to her beige flowy dress. Zayn slips through the front door to go and stand with the other groomsmen and bridesmaids. I guess you can't really call them that though.

I hear the music start to play which means that Louis is probably walking down the aisle to stand at the altar in the large field. I smile just thinking of it. Butterflies fill my stomach, but not because I'm scared. Because I have been waiting to long for this to not go perfectly. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"Are you okay sweetie?" Mom asks, squeezing my hand.
"I have never been better," I say softly, opening my eyes and looking straight ahead at the white door. I put my hand in my pocket and feel the small piece of paper with the words I'm about to say written on it. I sigh and then smile while looking at my leather boots. Mum looks out the window and then nods at me. I smile and then open the door which shows the front lawn. We walk hand in hand all the way around the house until I see the field. Until I see him.