Chapter Twenty One.

playlist song: dreams - 2004 remaster,  fleetwood mac

September 28th, 2013

I take his hand in mine and we walk up the hill to the large white tent. Our family members and friends are all getting seated at the multiple white tables. I walk into the tent and look up to see a hundred strings of lights underneath the canvas. I smile.
"Wow," I hear Louis whisper. I turn and see him looking at me fondly.
"What?" I ask.
"You are so fucking beutiful," I feel my cheeks blush. Louis puts both hands on either side of my face.
"I love you Harry Styles Tomlinson," he says looking into my eyes.
"I love you more," I say softly. He leans forward and presses his lips to mine softly. I kiss him back and I feel him smile into the kiss. I hear our family cheer around us and I chuckle lightly. I pull away and grab his hand.
"Our family is crazy," I say. He laughs behind me.

I pull him over to the small table for just the two of us. I sit down and he does the same beside me. Once everyone is seated Niall walks over to that large dancefloor to the microphone in the middle. He takes his glass of champagne and taps it lightly with a butter knife. Everyone turns their attention to him in the middle of the large tent.
"Ahem," he says into the mic. I chuckle softly.
"I have known Harry and Louis for three years. Now even though that seems like not a very long amount of time to know someone I have gotten to know them quite well. They like to do way too much PDA in front of me and are really annoyingly in love," he says. Everyone chuckles and I look over to see Lou watching him fondly.
"Though they can make me angry because they make me feel very single, they are some of the best people I have ever met," he looks at me and I smile softly.

I see Lux run over to the stage.
"Hey baby girl," Niall says, scooping her up. I smile widely at the two of them. "What's up?" he asks, kissing her hair. She shrugs and everyone in the crowd koo's. She gets a bit scared by all of the attention on her and buries her head in Niall's shoulder. Niall whispers something in her ear and she picks her head back up and nods. Niall takes the mic off the stand and holds it up to his lips.
"What do you love about Lou and Hazza?" he asks, holding the mic up to her.
"Hazza!" she says loudly. I smile and wave at her. She sees me and waves aggressively. I laugh.
"What do you love about Hazza?" Niall asks again.
"He's nice," she says into the mic. Everyone koo's at her which doesn't scare her as much this time.
"Sweets," she says with a nod. Niall laughs loudly.

"You love Hazza because he gives you sweets?" Niall asks, trying not to laugh. Lux nods.
"I love you munch!" I yell and she turns her head to me and makes grabby hands. Niall puts her down and she runs over to me. Niall continues his speech as I watch Lux run over to me as fast as she can with her little legs. When she reaches me I pick her up and crush her in a tight hug.
"Hello my love," I say, kissing her cheek. I look over at Louis and see him looking at the two of us fondly. Lux looks at him and soon she's crawling back and forth between both of our laps while Niall talks.
"I could talk for years about Louis and Harry," he says. "But let's eat!" I chuckle.
"You ready to get some food?" Lou asks.
"Yes!" Lux says, reaching her hands above her head. I smile at her. I point over to Louise.
"Go get mommy," I say. Louis puts her on the ground and she runs over to her mom. I smile and then look at Lou.

"Where gonna have one of those," he says looking at me.
"I know it," I smile and kiss his feathery hair.
"Let's just stay here," I whisper. "In this moment. Not in the future. Here," I see him smile and I caress his cheek softly.
"I'm so happy," he whispers. I smile widely. We both stand up and walk over hand in hand to the large table with all the food on it. When we get to the table there are multiple hugs and congratulations. We all get in line to get some food and I find myself in between Lottie and Fizzy. I smile to myself and start to load up my plate with the multiple different choices of food that me and mum and some other people cooked this morning.