Chapter Twenty Four.

LAST CHAPTER GUYS! thank you all so much for reading this all the way through! enjoy! sorry it's a little cheesy...

playlist song: fine line, harry styles

Fall 2015 (Specifically September 28th)

    The music fades out and the crowd of fans around the stage scream loudly. I smile as I look out at the sea of people. All here to see me. I will never understand why. I look over at Louis who is sitting cross legged at the side of the stage with a smile on his face. My god. Who gave him the right to be so beautiful. I watch as he stands up and walks over in my direction. He looks at the ground, corrects his shirt neckline and then looks up at me. He gives me a small smile. I feel my eyes glance over at management in the corner of the stage who shake their heads at me. I look back over at Louis who is now only a few feet away from me. He sits down next to me. I look over at him.
"Just wait darling," he says looking into my green eyes with his own blue. I wrinkle my forehead in confusion. What is he talking about? What am I waiting for? He sits up and walks away. He turns around and winks at me. I can't help but blush at him. Even though we've been married for two years, the little things still give me butterflies.

    The start to Little Things starts to play and I sigh. I really don't need to cry in front of over a million people. But I always do. This song never fails to make me cry. I look over at Zayn and see Louis whispering something in his ear. Zayn looks at him confused and then turns to Niall and whispers something to him. Everyone looks so confused. Except Louis who is smirking as he walks down the end of the longest part of the stage to the front. I watch as he clips his microphone into the stand and then stands there patiently. I hear Zayn's cue coming in and look over to see him just standing there.
"He's supposed to be singing," I mutter to myself. Walking over to him quickly as I can to make sure he's okay.
"Why aren't you singing?" I ask.
"Louis said not to," he says with a shrug. I look back over at Louis.
"What?" I say thoroughly confused. I hear Niall gasp and look over at him. He has a hand clasped over his mouth and is pointing to the large screen behind us. The melodie plays behind us and I look over and see a picture of Louis when he was only eighteen on the ginormous screen.

    "What the hell is going on?" I ask. I walk away from the boys and down the long stage to where Louis is standing.
"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper in his ear loudly when I reach him. The entire crowd screamed around us. I know I will get shit for this later but I need to know.
"What is something we have always wanted to do?" he asks calmly. I turn around at the sound of Louis' young voice behind me. He's there on the screen. I can see myself sleeping in the bed beside him.
"Coming out," I whisper.

"My name is Louis William Tomlinson," Louis says through the screen. His voice is higher and his hair is so cute around his smooth face. I smile. God, I miss that version of him.
"I am eighteen years old. This," he says, turning around and pointing at me. The crowd is screaming so loud I almost can't hear him. "Is Harry Styles." The screams are so loud my ears are ringing. I see in the corner of my eyes Louis gesturing for the crowd to quiet down. The whole room goes quiet.
"I hope to marry him one day," Louis says timidly, looking at me fondly. The venue is silent but I know that every single person is internally screaming. Even me. I feel tears form in my eyes and I let them roll down my cheeks with ease. I sit down on the stage with my legs crossed. I feel Louis sit down beside me and rest his head on my shoulder. The whole crowd koos.
"I have known Harry Styles for almost a year now. But it seems like forever. Where both gay," he says clamly. I look over at him. He is looking at the screen too and there is a small smile plastered on his face.
"I love him so much. He makes the world turn every single day," he looks back at the camera. Tears are streaming down my face now and I look over at Louis and see a tear roll down his own.