Part 4

Y/N woke up with the sun shining through her window and groaned as she turned over, squinting. She opened her eyes slowly and was greeted by another warm, sunny day. She looked over at her bedside and saw the note she'd seen last night and jumped up, suddenly fully awake. Richie had said the hour after dawn....dawn was at 7 am, and it was 7:32, according to her alarm clock. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready. She put on a bikini and a dress over it. 

OUTFIT. 

She quickly brushed through the knots in her hair and ran downstairs to grab her bike. "Y/N!?" her Dad asked. "Sorry! Gotta go! Going to the Quarry!" she said and ran out the door before they even had a chance to add on. She biked through the streets of Derry, seemed like a lot of people were out on this fine Saturday morning, she thought. She reached the sign on the Quarry and looked at her watch. 7:58. Perfectly on time, she thought. When she got there, all the boys were there, talking, but immediately stopped when she came. 

"Ah! MY love, Y/N!" Richie said. "I see thy are here perfectly on time!" and she nodded. "In...a dress?" he asked, pausing on his funny English accent. "God, Rich, did ya really think I was going to swim in this shit?" She asked, and laughed at the look Richie had on his face, clearly, he'd been taken aback. "Holy shit, Y/N, you curse!?" He asked, and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, no shit. Anyway, I gotta change. So uh...I'd prefer if you all LOOKED AWAY!" She spat out joking and looked at Bill, who was laughing, and Richie held up his hands and turned away. She took off her dress, revealing her two-piece swimsuit, and looked up to see Bill looking at her. "Bill!" she exclaimed! "I told you to look away!" she said, laughing. He smiled widely. "S-Sorry!" 

She took her eyes of Bill and looked to the side as she saw another girl pedal up. Beverly Marsh. "Oh hey Bev!" she exclaimed. "Y'all know each other?" Eddie said, surprised. "Yeah, actually, she lived in Wyoming with me for about a year. We had a few classes together." Bev smiled warmly at them all. "Yep! Are you guys going for a swim too?" She said as she unbuttoned her clothes, unbothered even though multiple pairs of eyes were staring at her. They all nodded. "Well, are you all gonna be sissies, or are you gonna jump?" and they all turned around, while a few of the boys gulped nervously. "They're gonna be sissies," Y/N said with a smile and extended her arm to Bev to jump together. She grabbed it and they yelled together. "SISSIES!" and jumped off the cliff, leading to the 30-foot drop. The boys all ran to the edge of the cliff and watched as Y/N and Beverly laughed as they hit the water. One by one, they all gathered up the courage to jump in afterward. First Bill, then Richie, then Stan, and last, Eddie. Before Eddie jumped, he screamed out "If I get a concussion because of you, I'll fucking kill you!" he said, and screamed as he floated through the air, while the rest of them pushed their wet hair aside, laughing. 

They ended up playing a game of Chicken, where 1 person sat on another's shoulders and tried to knock the other people off. Y/N and Bill teamed up, while Richie and Eddie partnered up and Bev sat on Stan's shoulders. Y/N and Bill ended up victorious, and Richie picked up a small rock from the bottom of the Quarry to give to them as a winning present. 

They got out of the water and Bev played some music on the radio while she and Y/N sunbathed. They could see the boys looking at them and they whispered. "Bev? Aren't they looking at us?" Y/N said, trying to stifle her laughter. She and Bev looked up at them and saw them all immediately turn away, and laughed out.  

But not before long, they could see clouds entering the sky and could tell it was going to start storming soon, so they decided to get out of the Quarry. Y/N and the others covered themselves off and rode off in the distance. 

When they'd finally reached the residential neighborhood, Bill paused, creating somewhat of a domino effect with everyone else. "A-Are you guys able to c-c-come over for a s-sleepover to-to-tonight?" he asked everyone. Richie and Eddie nodded almost simultaneously. Y/N did too. "I can, but only after 5. I have to go help my Dad at the Synagogue," said Stanley. Stanley's Dad was the Rabbi there, and was teaching Stanley all about Jewish religion, even though Stanley had much bigger dreams for his future career. Bev dropped her shoulders, clearly upset. "Bev? What happened? Can you not go?" Y/N asked worriedly, hoping desperately Beverly would be able to come over. She shook her head. "I wish. My Dad would kill all of us if he knew I was having a sleepover with boys. If it was just Y/N, I'd be able to go. But not with all of you. I'm sorry," she said, and hung her head. 

Bill patted her on the shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I-I-It's okay. Maybe y-you can j-just come over a-a-another time," and she nodded her head doubtfully, before she rode off. Richie and Eddie followed, and Stanley waved Y/N a goodbye before he took off too. Now it was just her and Bill. "So, 5 pm today?" she asked him. "Y-Yeah." he said nervously, and there was an awkward silence between them. "Y-Y/N?" he asked, and she nodded her head. "I-I-I just wanted to s-s-say that I'm r-really h-h-h-happy that we met." And he smiled warmly at her. She felt her face heat up, which had been happening quite often recently. She walked towards him, and placed her hands on his waist. She kissed him on the cheek and could feel his soft skin and face light up, making hers light up as well. "Me too, Bill. I was really lucky," she said. "Y-Y-Your personality c-c-can change in the f-f-flicker of a moment!" he exclaimed. She looked at him with a smile and a curious look. "Is that a compliment?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. He hugged her. 

"It was a compliment." 

++++
Okay guys! Another chapter done! I should probably stop for some time, but I love writing this! Please vote and comment your thoughts, I would love to read all your comments! 

Word count: 1138 words