Part 9

"Holy shit," Richie said. "He didn't stutter once."

Y/N looked up at them, their faces blurring together as she cried. Stanley sat down and played with her hair, trying to calm her down, which surprisingly worked. She wiped the tears off her eyes and hugged him. Stan was such a sweetheart. He deserved the world. 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Beverly was thinking of a way to get Henry back. ANd not just by some small little prank...something that would last him a lifetime of problems. "I have an idea," she murmured. She ran her fingers over the dried splotches of blood on the sheets. "You-you have his DNA! You can go file a report at the office. He-he could be locked up for months!" she exclaimed with a grin and Y/N smiled, regaining her usual sense of humor. 

They biked to the police office and Y/N narrated the whole story while the Losers stood behind her. "...and then he left my room through the window," she said, finally pausing to take a breath. Cameron, the same police officer who saved them at the Kissing Bridge, scribbled down notes on a post-it while she narrated yesterday night's events. Thankfully, after seeing the events a few days ago on the Kissing Bridge, he fully believed Y/N's story and told them all to wait at the police office that night. He said he'd already informed all of their parents, and so they all sat there, waiting, while a few of them dozed off. Eddie's head was in Richie's lap and he was playing with his hair, while Bev's head was leaning on Ben's shoulder and Ben was a blushing mess. Stanley slept upright, and Y/N was huddled near Bill with her arm around his waist while he held her close to him. 

A few hours later, Cameron returned from Henry's house, which was quite the drive as it was on the complete outskirts of Derry. And as he had to check Y/N's house for his DNA as well, it had been quite the trip. His presence woke most people up except for Eddie and Y/N, who hadn't gotten much sleep in the last 48 hours. Eddie was a little too comfortable in Richie's lap, and they decided to not wake him, he looked fast asleep. Bill removed his hands from Y/N and shook her gently. "Y/N?" he whispered. "T-Time to w-w-wake up," he said soothingly, and she slowly sat up. 

"Well, y'all, Y/N Laker over here ain't lying. We got him cuffed in the backseat, and we did find several pieces of his hair and we swabbed the sheet for his blood- and it's exactly his, Ma'am. Congratulations. I thought he'd gotten enough time as 48 hours, but trust me with this one, he'll get way more than that." he smiled, showing his teeth. 

"H-how long w-w-will he get?" Bill asked, cutting Y/N off. "Well, after everything, I think it's only fitting for about 2 months? Of course, he's a minor, if he wasn't, he would easily get 6 but we might have to take that to higher court levels for that which could take longer. God knows what he could do by then," he said while shaking his head with dismay. "I just want to apologize," he said sadly. "Derry really is a marvelous town, Ms. Laker. Ya haven't gotten the best experience so far," he added. 

She smiled warmly at him and then back at the Losers. "It's okay, Mr. Cameron. Besides Henry, I've gotten the best experience I've ever had in my life before," and she looked back at the Losers, and they all realized, smiling, that she was talking about them." 

"HOLY SHIT Y/N! THAT WAS AN AWESOME SPEECH!" Eddie half-croaked, as he'd probably just woken up. Y/N turned her head around in fright. "Eddie!? When did you wake up!?" and he just shrugged, still in Richie's lap. The police officer laughed and Y/N turned her head back to him. "Well, I'll let y'all going now. I'll ask my police officers to escort y'all home, I don't want any more madness." and she gave him a grin. 

As they walked out of the office, Bill put his arm around Y/N and she held onto it. Henry was escorted out of the car and as soon as he saw Y/N he tugged, trying to get to her, but she just moved closer to Bill in fear. "B-Bill? Can you stay over at my place tonight?" Y/N asked slowly. He nodded his head quickly. "O-O-Of course, I already told m-my parents t-that I'm s-s-sleeping o-over at Richie's tonight, I-I guess I'll just come over t-t-to his house tomorrow." 

And then she kissed his cheek again, this time near his neck. "If only she'd kiss me on the lips one time," Bill thought. She cut off his train of thought. "I don't know how much to thank you. You're the sweetest. Y-You, cancel your plans in a flicker of a moment for my comfort. I love you so much," she said. 

Usually the words "I love you so much," would make Bill happier than ever. Especially if it came out of the lips of Ms. Y/N Laker. But he sagged inside, knowing she was just saying this because of the situation. "A-A-Anytime, Y/N. I wasn't able t-t-to protect you from H-Henry b-b-both times, it's my duty t-t-to do this," he said with a small smile, and she opened the car door to get to her house. Usually, Richie would've made a comment, but he was too tired and too excited about what had happened with Eddie before to make a funny remark. Plus, he knew that no one could take his shit now, not at 11:30 at night. "Goodnight guys," she said with a small wave and smile. "I just wanted to say....thank you." 

The rest of the Losers smiled at her. "Of course, my mistress Y/N Laker, I am thee embedded to thy forever!" Richie exclaimed, and they all laughed. Bill and Y/N waved one more goodbye as they opened the door. 

++++
Mkkkkk, what do you guys think!? I can't believe it, we have 55 views and already like 16 votes! Make sure to comment, I'm lacking those :))))
Btw thank you SO MUCH, our rank moved from #381 in IT to #356 in IT overnight!! Make sure to vote and comment like always :) 

Word count: 1072 words

tag, you're it ― bill denbrough [it]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara