Part 14

Y/N winced, as Eddie cleaned her cuts. She felt a warm hand on her shoulder and was about to push it away as she thought it was Bill's, but she didn't when she realized it was just Stan's. 

"W-Why would he do that?" Y/N asked softly, as Stanley hugged her from behind. "Bill isn't....isn't like that," she said. She knew she couldn't talk, she'd only known them for a week, but even in that week, she felt like she'd spent her whole childhood with them. "Bill.....has his temper," Stanley said, removing his hands from her waist, unsure of what to say. "He loves you a lot, you know? I think he just got......upset when you told him it was just a one-time thing." Stanley said, tripping over his words a bit. 

"So?" she asked, a glare in her eyes. "What? I'm not going to become something I don't want to! Just for him?" she asked, her voice more confident now. "Oh shoot, Y/N, I didn't mean it that way," Stan asked, his head tilted down, staring at his shoes. "It-It's just that he has a temper sometimes. At one point he threw Richie on the concrete a year or so ago. Because of a small fight. He had to go to the hospital and get stitches. Bill's- outbursts, I guess you could call them, don't happen often. But when they do....it's not good," Stan finally said, pausing. 

"I'm going to go talk to him," Bev said, and Y/N could see the anger swirling around in her crystal eyes. "No! Wait! Bev, I don't want him to hurt you!" and Y/N reached out to hold her leg, preventing her from walking further. "L-Let's just stay away from him for a few days."  She didn't want to, she knew how painful it would be, but it had to be done. With that, Eddie finally stopped. "Well, Y/N, your all done, so...I guess you're free to go. But, take this, you might want to keep it with you for the bruises. Y/N looked down at herself, Eddie had done a good job covering up the cuts and the bruises already looked better. 

"Thanks, Eddie Spaghetti. I don't know what I'd do without you," she said, as she gave him a quick kiss to the cheek, making Richie flinch, but he knew this wasn't the time to point it out. "Maybe Stan should take you home. Just to prevent any more trouble?" Richie asked, hands on his hips. Y/N nodded slightly and waved them all a small goodbye as she and Stan got on their bikes. 

Meanwhile, Bill was still sitting on the grass, examining the blood covering his knuckles and hands, and he could still feel the soreness of Y/N's punch around his jaw area. He looked at Stan and Y/N, who were now pedaling away, and he felt his fists clench. Something inside of him told him he was doing the wrong thing, but he couldn't stop. He tried to take deep breaths, but all he could think about was Y/N. What he had done. He had hurt her. Bad. "FUCK!" he cursed out, covering his eyes with his hands as droplets of tears fell down his cheeks and into his hands, wiping some of the now (dried) blood away. He slapped himself. "What was I thinking?!" he exclaimed. He'd promised to never take his anger out on Y/N...and now, he'd done just that. He'd hurt her. He'd hurt the only girl he'd ever loved, mentally, and physically.  He looked around, walking up to a hot dog vendor, and asked for something strange. A knife. He muttered a quick thanks as the vendor shook his head. 

Bill sat back down on the pavement as he picked up the knife in his hand, dragging it across his wrist. He knew it was wrong. Y/N would never approve. But it made him feel better. Made him feel like he'd received his punishment too. He winced as the warm sticky blood dripped down his wrist, and onto the pavement. But he kept doing it. He moved upwards, upwards, and upwards until he'd cut himself all the way up to his elbow. His whole arm stung, and he let the blood drip down his hands too, before it dripped back down again on the pavement. 

His hand was a bloody mess, and the pavement below him looked like someone had bled to death. He dropped the knife before wiping the blood and getting on his bike, tears still in his eyes after what he'd done. 

++++
Small chapter :))

What do you think? 

Word count: 770 words