Part 10

Bill and Y/N pushed open the door to see Y/N's parents, Mrs. and Mr. Laker, watching TV on the couch. As soon as the door opened, they looked over and when they saw who it was, they immediately ran over and gave her a hug, together. Bill watched on the side, smiling. "Oh god, Y/N honey, why didn't you tell us what that son of a bitch did?" her Mom exclaimed. "It's fine Mom, really!" and her Dad raised his eyebrows. "Assult? That's nowhere near okay, Y/N. No one can harm my precious angel like that ever again, okay?" and she nodded, promising that she'd tell them immediately next time and lock her windows. 

On the side, they saw Bill, and Y/N's Mom was quick to pull him in a hug. "Bill, dear? I've heard a lot about you from Y/N! You seem sweet. Are you here to stay over?" she asked warmly, and he nodded quickly. "I-I was just w-w-wondering if you had s-s-some food already m-made? W-we're both really h-hungry," he said, and Y/N's stomach rumbled loudly, perfectly on time and they all laughed. 

"I can see that," she said with a smile, as her husband walked up to the kitchen to get some food out for them. "My husband will put out the food, and we'll be in the living room watching some Television if you need us." They both nodded with a thank you and left her parents to go eat. They twirled around the spaghetti with their forks, barely talking because of how hungry they were. When they'd finished, Y/N led Bill up to her room. 

"Y-Your room is r-r-really nice, Y/N. Did you p-pick out everything by y-y-yourself?" he asked, and she gave him a proud nod. "I'm going to get changed if that's okay Bill. I think I might go to bed soon." and he gave her a thumbs up and a small smile. She opened up her closet, looking through all her pajamas, and eventually picked out a pink, silk one and laid it to rest on her bed. 

OUTFIT - PAJAMAS 

She took off her top, now just in a bra, and slipped the soft material onto herself, and then pushed down her pants, now just in her underwear

She took off her top, now just in a bra, and slipped the soft material onto herself, and then pushed down her pants, now just in her underwear. She wore her shorts as well and looked up to see Bill looking at her. She smiled. "Should I change your name to Creepy Bill, instead of Bill?" she said with a snort. He looked startled. "N-no! I swear, I w-wasn't trying t-t-t-to be creepy or anything!" he exclaimed, fearful that she would start to hate him. 

"Jeez, chill out, I was just kidding. It's fine," she said with a laugh and he gave her a wonky smile. She turned around as he changed and when he was almost finished, she turned back around, to see Bill in a white top and striped blue pajamas. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll see you in a minute," she said and left the room. 

Meanwhile, Bill was taking a look around Y/N's room. He smiled as he saw a picture of her when she was younger with her Dad. She had chocolate all over her face and was giving the camera a toothy grin. As he walked closer, he accidentally stepped on the wonky floorboard and he tripped. He looked back at the floorboard with interest and pulled it out to reveal her diary. He instantly realized what it was, and knew that he shouldn't read it but it was too hard for him not to. He opened up the diary and flipped to the page that said "DERRY" in big pink bubble letters. He read through the few entries she had so far. 

Dear Diary,

Today, I met the most maybe the nicest boy ever. His name is Bill Denbrough. He has this cute little stutter that makes him even more unique. And all his friends, too! Richie is a crackhead, he acts like he's high, ALL the time. From what I know, Eddie is a real germaphobe. He's always worried about something or the other. Stanley, well, he's a real sweetheart. Mr. Perfect. But, back to Bill. I don't know, I think I might li-

And it cut off. He read the next few pages.

Dear Diary, 

Today, me and the rest of the Losers went to the Quarry! We played Chicken and we even met Bevvy there! Me and Bill won of course, we make the best team. Richie gave us some weird ass rock as a prize, but it was cute. It was an amazing day, I'm so happy I met them. Derry is actually, amazing!! I'm so happy we decided to move here, I finally have a good, kindhearted friend group unlike the annoying ass popular kids I had for friends back in Wyoming. 

Much Love, 

Y/N <3 

He was about to flip to the next page when he heard the bathroom door slam. He fumbled to put the book back and made it just in time, pretending as if he'd been looking around her room. "H-Hey! D-D-D-D-Do you wanna watch a m-m-movie?" he asked pointing at the TV. She nodded and put in a CD for a cute romance movie called "While You Were Sleeping," and she sat down back on the bed, chest leaning on Bill's. He pulled his arm around her and watched the movie, occasionally laughing at the silly, cheesy jokes that the actors were saying in the movie. He was about to go check on Y/N when he looked down. She was sleeping. He paused the movie and watched her chest rise and fall, right on his. He smiled. She was so pretty, he thought. Few moments past as he kept watching her and finally, pushed the blanket slowly on her and replaced his chest with a pillow. He turned the light off and got into bed as well, placing his arms around Y/N's torso. In the middle of her sleep, she managed to put her arms around Bill too, pulling him so close to her that he could hear her heartbeat. He was blushing so much, even though she was sleeping. She moved around a little, and eventually, put her head back on his chest, still keeping her hand around Bill's torso. Few minutes later, they'd both collapsed with exhaustion.

++++
Okayyyy! I love this chapter, that's all I can say. I'm going to start adding some more stuff in, like dates, etc. to maybe help you guys get the flow of the story. By the way, all the scary stuff will probably start in a new sequel, so that will be started as soon as this is finished. Make sure to vote, and comment, it truly helps a lot for the amount of effort I put in to each chapter, I try to make it the best I possibly can :). Anyway, have a great day! 

Word count: 1176 words