Part 5

5 o'clock seemed to just roll by for Y/N. She could feel her excitement as she packed for the sleepover. Sleeping bag, toothbrush, hairbrush, pajamas, mixtape, and before long, she was ready to go. She ran down the stairs, hand lightly grazing the railing. "Hey guys, I'm going to Bill's for a sleepover. I'll be back tomorrow morning," and she planted a kiss on both of their cheeks, and her Dad waved to her while reading his newspaper. She grabbed the backpack and hoisted it over her shoulder, and grabbed her bike, and pedaled away. 

Around 5 minutes later, she was standing in front of Bill's house. His Mom, Sharon, was on the porch, drinking something in a mug. "Ah! Y/N, dear! Bill's told me all about you," and she gestured for her to come inside. "So Y/N, are you and Bill a thing!? I've been asking him consistently but he simply refuses to tell me!" Before she could answer, Bill, rushed down the stairs. "M-Mom! Please s-s-stop embarrassing me!" he said, face red and hot. She was about to go up the stairs before and hand tugged her wrist. "Y/N!" Bill's younger brother exclaimed and pulled her into a hug. "Hi Georgie!" she exclaimed and bent down to hug him. "O-Okay now, Georgie, Y-Y/N has to s-s-set up all her stuff n-now," Bill said, rolling his eyes. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs. He opened the door to reveal his room. It was absolutely amazing. Small, but cute and cozy. 

"Your room! It's amazing!" she exclaimed in awe, throwing herself on his bed, and he did the same. "T-thanks. It took a w-while for my Dad to design a-all of it." Before she was able to say anything more, they heard a knock on the door. Bill walked down the stairs and Y/N followed him. He opened the door, showing Richie, Eddie, and Stanley with big bags in their hands. "God, could you lovebirds have taken any longer? What were you guys doing up there? Having se-" and Y/N covered his mouth. "Fucking god, Richie! I only got here like 2 minutes ago." She was about to continue before Richie licked her hand and she threw it away in disgust. "Eugh! Richie!" and he snorted. "Then why's your guys' hair messed up?" and Eddie covered his mouth to hide his smile while Stanley bit his lip as she looked in the reflection of the glass- their hair was a bit messy. She turned red. "My god! We'd just flopped down on the bed!" she said, and Richie walked past her with an "Mhm...." clearly, he was unconvinced. 

"Anyway, what do you guys want to do?" Stanley asked. "Truth or Dare!" Richie and Eddie exclaimed at the same time, and looked at each other, laughing. Y/N looked at both of them. She knew they liked each other. Not like friends. More than that. But they were both too shy to tell each other. She'd noticed it from the day she'd met them. Richie would always complete Eddie, and Eddie would always complete Richie. She didn't realize she was staring into space until Stanley waved his hand in front of her face. "Y/N? We're playing Truth or Dare. Let's go up to Bill's room," and he grabbed her hand lightly and pulled her up the stairs, just like Bill had, except he was more gentle. 

"Okay, Y/N, Truth or Dare?" Eddie asked her, as the bottle came to a stop over Y/N's name. "Uhhh.....Dare!" He laughed at her manically, as if he'd thought about this for a while. He whispered at Richie, and he nodded as if he'd heard the best idea in the world. "Okay, Y/N. I dare you to kiss someone here." 

As soon as the sting of his words, she regretted picking Dare. Should she kiss Bill? Or should she kiss someone else? Would kissing Bill make her crush on him obvious? 

She paused before leaning in and surprisingly, kissing Stanley, who went pink immediately. Richie and Eddie looked shocked, and she looked down as she looked at Bill, who looked like a pang of sadness had overtaken him. Stanley, on the other hand, looked the happiest he'd ever looked before. She spun the bottle, and to her dismay, it landed on her again. "Dare," she said again, fearful that her picking Truth would reveal some weird stuff about her. "Okay, Y/N. Kiss two other people here," Eddie said. She leaned in and kissed Eddie, and then kissed Bill. For both Stanley and Eddie, she gave them quick kisses, but with Bill, she'd placed her hand on his neck and savored it, and kept it for longer. "Okay, you can definitely NOT fake that kind of passion," Eddie said with a laugh. "Oh shut up," she said. Before anyone could say more, Richie interrupted, which he had a habit of doing. "I feel very left out, Y/N," and she giggled before giving him a kiss as well. Suddenly, she had a great idea. "Do you guys want to watch a scary movie!?" she asked excitedly, and all of them said 'Yes' eagerly. She looked at Bill, but he still looked upset. She couldn't put a finger on why, though. They all ran downstairs and grabbed the snacks, and Bill placed the CD for "The Shining" by Steven King in. "Can I sit next to you Bill?" Y/N asked, and he looked up, almost mad. "W-Why don't you go and s-s-s-sit with Stanley?" he asked, colder than usual. "Bill, just because I kissed Stanley doesn't mean I like him. It's just that I know that he's never had a kiss before. I thought he may want to know what it feels like." 

After saying that, Bill immediately looked down in embarrassment. "O-Oh, I'm s-s-so sorry. Y-You can sit here," and he patted the seat next to him and she sat down. At one point in the movie, she buried her face in his neck, not daring to look. Thank god no one else saw them, if they did, it would be constant blabbering about them dating for the rest of the movie. Thank god for the lack of light, too, because Y/N was blushing hard, and so was Bill. She leaned her head on his shoulder for the rest of the movie, and he placed his hand on her shoulder, hugging her tight like he never wanted to let go. 

++++
OKAY, the relationship is progressing! I was blushing slightly writing this chapter. Anyway, make sure to vote and comment! 

Word count: 1118 words