Part 19

"Y-Yeah, n-n-no, I a-a-agree," Bill stammered, still a little taken aback by Y/N and Stanley, and her instantly saying yes. "I-I-I think I'll j-j-j-just go single, t-then," he said, a laugh that Y/N could tell wasn't a real one. 

"Y/N, can I stay back? We could help each other out," Beverly said with a big smile that was contagious. Y/N nodded, and everyone else was quick to leave, to leave them by themselves. 

Beverly and Y/N hurried upstairs again, opening up her closet as Y/N sat on the bed. "H-Hey, Bev, before we s-start, I was wondering about something," she said, in a solemn tone. She turned around quickly and dropped her shoulders. "It's about Bill and me, isn't it?" she asked, and Y/N nodded slowly. "He's just been acting like everything's normal! I thought we had something-b" and Beverly pushed her soft hand over Y/N's lips. "I don't even wanna deny anything, I just wanna say that it was all a misunderstanding. A big misunderstanding. I'm really sorry I-" and she paused. "Basically, the dare that was given to Bill was to kiss someone there. He knew he couldn't kiss a boy-maybe he knew, he just didn't feel comfortable. You-you were in the bathroom, and so, he just kissed me quickly. He didn't mean to." she said, and Y/N looked down in embarrassment. 

"Oh my god," she said, covering her mouth with her hand. "B-But! I love him! I just said yes to Stanley-but I couldn't say no now, it'll break his heart! And I can't break Stanley's heart..." she trailed off. Bev gave her a look of sympathy. "I know. It's horrible. You might've hurt Bill too-" "-I probably did!" Y/N exclaimed with an upset look on her face. "FUCK! I'm such an idiot!" she exclaimed. Beverly squeezed her shoulder. "Well, win him back. The first step to doing that is looking good," she said with a smile as she turned back to her closet. 

"What about this dress?" Beverly said, pointing at a periwinkle flowy dress, with white seams. Y/N shook her head with a 'tsk.' "Okay then," Bev said, and she lifted out another. This one, was yellow, with small flowers on it. She shook her head again. 

___

15 dresses later, Beverly pulled out another. This one, however, was short and flowy, and a soft bluish purple. It was lined with sequins and jewels. "Okay, if you don't say yes to this one I-" and Y/N's face lit up. "That one!" she exclaimed. Beverly laughed and smiled. "Well, then, my job here is done!" she exclaimed. "See you tomorrow!" and she waved, closing the door as she left.

DRESS.  

Y/N examined the dress that Beverly had laid out on her bed

Y/N examined the dress that Beverly had laid out on her bed. She ran her hand over the sequins, feeling the bumpy but (soft) texture. It really is quite pretty, she thought. She peered down at her closet, finally picking out a pair of clear heels. She squealed in excitement. She quickly stripped out of her pajamas and pushed the dress over her head. She opened her hair from the braids it was in before, as her soft curls fell down her shoulders. She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped when she saw her reflection, how pretty she looked. She quickly took the dress off, worried she would damage it. Changing back in her normal clothes, she smiled as she kept the dress back on the bed as Beverly had done so. 

She didn't have much to do, so she thought she'd go to the library. Becoming friends with the Losers, there it was rare you had free time. She pulled another outfit out of her closet before hurrying out the door, grabbing her bike. 

OUTFIT. 

She looked back at her bike. It'd be hard to ride a bike in jeans. So she decided to walk, as the breeze flew through her hair. "Hey pretty girl," she heard a voice say behind her.  A deep voice. God, you could never go out in Derry without getting cat-called, she thought to herself. Turning around, she saw it was an old guy. A vendor. "Want some water?" he asked, a grin forming on his mouth. She hadn't realized she was quite thirsty. "Oh, yes please," she said, and his grin widened as he gave her some water in a cup. She drank it all up quickly. She stumbled. "Woah, you alright?" he asked quickly, before grabbing her. She struggled, suddenly feeling very sleepy, but she used some of her strength to push herself away. 

He pushed her in the backseat of his car. He was quick to pull down the shades of his car, so no one could see them. She finally gave in, as she felt the whole world go fully black. 

Black as night. 

++++

Make sure to vote, and comment! I've been having some motivation to post more on Wattpad, so I might actually make a sequel, but that one will probably be much shorter than this one. Leave suggestions for me, they are always open <3. 

Word count: 1192 words