Part 8

Y/N was fast asleep when she heard her window open. She opened up her eyes wide and saw Henry Bowers, right in front of her. He closed her window and she stood up with a jolt. "What the fuck? What are you doing here?" she exclaimed nervously, suddenly wide awake. "I told you that was just the beginning," he said coldly, with a smirk on his face. Before she could do anything, he ran over to her bed and pinned her wrists down. When she tried to scream, he stuffed a bandana in her mouth. "I said, it was just the beginning." No matter how much she tried to kick and flail, she wasn't able to. Screaming would be no use either, her parents were sleeping downstairs, as it was 2:14 in the morning. He pinned her down and started unbuttoning her pajama top as her screams were muffled. 

She tried to dig into his hands with her fingernails, and it did work as a few droplets of blood poured down his hand. "Fuck you Y/N!" he exclaimed and he started unbuttoning it faster. She felt tears in her eyes but didn't dare shed one as it showed weakness. She kept flailing and kicking, but she was losing her energy and he'd just unbuttoned the last button. Now she was only in her bra. "Well, would you look at that," he said smiling, as he ran his fingers up and down on her flat stomach. His hand touched her bra and she whimpered. He pushed his hands to the straps and was about to push them down and remove her bra before a small thud came from downstairs. He looked at the door, eyes wide, and removed his hands from her wrists, and ran back down to the window, disappearing from sight. 

She looked down at her bare stomach and bra. Tears finally fell down her face as she processed what had just happened. And about that thud, what could've happened if that didn't happen. She wiped away her tears and looked at the scars she had on her hands. Henry's grip was so tight she had circles of red on her hands still. She ran over to the window and shut it, making sure to lock it. She covered her mouth with her hands to stifle another cry that came out of nowhere. She sat back down on her bed, but all the resisting had caused her a lot of energy and without realizing it, she'd fallen back asleep. 

                                                                                      ﹌﹌﹌

She woke up with the sun shining on her face. She rolled over and saw lots of red on her sheets, and then remembered what had happened last night, and she couldn't stop her brain from throwing all the scenes back in her face. 

The gag. The feeling of being pinned down. Him unbuttoning her shirt. The scars. But worst of all, the blood. 

Her parents had already left for work, and she remembered that she was supposed to be at Bill's place again today, but she didn't feel like going. Even though Bill's was only across the street, after yesterday, all she could do is remember the brutal assault that she had gone through yesterday. 

12 o'clock rolled by, and she knew that she was already 2 hours late for Bill's house. As she walked back down the stairs to drop her food back in the sink, the bell rang and she went to open it, even though she was still in her pajamas. 

OUTFIT - PAJAMAS 

She opened up the door, to see all the Losers standing in front of her. Bill, Bev, Stan, Ben, Eddie, and Richie. "What?" she asked, tired, very unlike her normal, cheerful self. "Well, Ms. Y/L/N, you weren't at my house today. We thought you forgot, so we came to get you," Stanley said, smiling, but lost it at once when she responded. "Yeah, I know. I'm just tired, I don't feel like coming," she said, sniffing. 

Bill and Bev could clearly sense something was wrong. "Y/N, you don't look good. Your eyes are puffy, and..." Bev said, as she freely entered the house without asking Y/N, and the rest followed up to her room. When they got there, Bill was quick to see the few droplets of blood on the side of her bedsheets. "Y-Y/N, what happened? A-a-are you ok?" he asked, and she nodded quickly, a little too quickly. "That was just-just my...period." 

Beverly looked at her and the rest with a suspicious look. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she wiped them away. "Y/N, stop lying, what really happened?" she said. Bill walked up to her and hugged her, but slowly let go. "Y-Y/N, I don't t-t-t-t-think you're telling the t-truth. W-w-we won't say anything, y-you can tell us." 

And then she cracked. She couldn't hold her tears in. "I-I can't believe it. Yesterday, in the middle of the night-he" and she paused and let a few tears roll down her face as she sat on her bed, and Bill put her arm around her, and nodded his head for her to continue. "Henry B-B-Bowers, he came through my window, he-he-he pinned me down and he unbuttoned my shirt. He was about to assault me, a-a-and then there was a random thud downstairs. He ran out through the window again," and she stopped, fully crying now.

When she looked at the rest of the group, everyone was shocked or angry. Bill had his fists clenched and he looked so angry compared to his normal, calm self. Bev had her hand over her mouth while Ben looked angry, and Richie and Eddie were looking at each other with a look of shock on their faces. Stanley looked so mad, madder than he'd ever looked before. 

She kept sobbing before Richie snapped out of the trance and gave her a big hug. Everyone else snapped out of it as well and gave her a big group hug as well. "T-t-thanks guys," she said, wiping away her tears as Bill punched the wall in anger. "Bill, it's okay," she said. 

"No! It's not fucking okay! Henry can't keep doing this. He's a fucking asshole! He snuck through your window! At 2 in the morning! And assaulted you! It's nowhere near okay!" 

Everyone looked up at him. "Holy shit," Richie said. "He didn't stutter once." 

++++
Ahhh I love the turn of events in this chapter! Thanks for all the views so far :) make sure to vote and comment as well! 

Word count: 1111 words