Part Three - Kiss Him, I Dare You

A couple of months have passed and the season had proceeded onto Monaco. Sebastian had managed to win in China and Jenson in Barhrain. When Jenson won, he got his revenge on Sebastian when he got soaked at Australia by doing the exact same thing to him except Jenson crept up behind him and poured it over his head there and then!

Qualifying was tomorrow and Jenson was walking around with Sebastian. It was getting dark and they both wandered back to the hotel, talking about random stuff as they went. The drivers headed up to their rooms when they bumped into Nico Rosberg.

"Hey, you two wanna come and chill out with us? It's just me, Daniel, Timo and Heikki" Nico offered, standing outside his room door.

"Urm, I'll join you, what about you Sebi?" Jenson replied.

Sebastian nodded eager to stay with Jenson. Nico allowed the two inside, seeing Daniel Ricciardo, Heikki Kovalainen and Timo Glock all sat in the middle of the floor. Sebastian noticed the many bottles of Vodka lined up on the floor beside Heikki, wondering what the heck was going to happen. Nico slammed the door shut, joining the rest of the drivers on the floor.

"C'mon then, who's up for truth or dare?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, why not" Daniel shrugged.

Everyone else agreed, but Sebastian was a bit nervous. He knew what Nico was like, so he could guarantee something weird was going to happen.

"Alright, here are the rules. You get a truth or dare and you answer, you're fine but if you refuse, you down a shot of Vodka. Deal?" Nico said, taking one of the bottles.

There you go. Weird.

About an hour had passed. Timo had his head lying on Nico's lap, Heikki and Daniel were a little tipsy and Jenson and Sebastian were fine. Well, Seb wasn't really enjoying himself. He'd already had 2 shots and the vodka was horrible. Jenson was being 100% honest with all the truths he'd got so the vodka hadn't reached him yet.

"Seb's go for a dare!" Timo burst out, grinning up at Nico.

Sebastian's nerves grew.

"Alright, I dare Sebastian to..." Nico sat in thought for a while.

Sebastian looked up at Jenson, worried for what Nico was going to say. Jenson smiled at him. Then Nico smirked at the pair of them.

"Kiss."

"What?" Jenson asked, confused.

"I dare you two to kiss!" Nico smirked, "Or are you too much of a wimp to do it?"

Sebastian froze. This was his chance. He was finally going to get to kiss Jenson!

"What do you mean by 'kiss' anyway?" Jenson asked, looking at Sebastian.

Nico and Timo smirked at each other. The next thing they saw, Timo and Nico making out with each other like absolute crazy. Jenson's and Sebastian's eyes were wide, both realising what they were going to have to do. And they both wanted to, really badly. Nico and Timo finally stopped, with Timo looking at Jenson.

"You kiss like Nico and I do, exactly like we did."

Jenson looked at the young German, praying he'd want to do this too. Sebastian's head thought the exact same thing.

"You alright with doing this?" Jenson whispered.

"Yes, are you?" Sebastian whispered back.

"Yes."

Sebastian shuffled closer to Jenson, their faces lightly touching. They were both nervous, but then their lips met for the first time. Jenson's hand found Sebastian's, gently taking hold of it.

"Come on, that's not like what Timo and I did!" Nico complained.

The two drivers stopped the kiss, gazing at each other, their hands locked together, realising how they both felt about each other.

"We kissed and that's what you wanted, dare done" Sebastian said, "As is my input for this game, done."

Sebastian got up, walking out the door of Nico's room, leaving Jenson but to watch him walk away. Had he done something wrong? Jenson got up after him, but Nico stopped him in his tracks.

"You can't leave too, we're just getting started!"

"No, we're just finishing. I've had enough."

Jenson walked out, clutching the hand Sebastian had previously had hold of. Luckily, Jenson knew which room Sebastian was staying in, so he walked down to room 9, in need to talk to Sebastian...

Jenson wanted to come clean.