Part Four - I Want You, No One Else

Sebastian sat in the dark on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest. He couldn't get over that Jenson and he had just kissed. But Sebastian knew, deep down, he wanted so much more than that. He sighed, resting his head on his knees, feeling the tears slowly fall from his eyes. The idea of telling Jenson how he felt circled his mind, yet he didn't want to lose Jenson...

Sebastian heard a light knock at the door, his head lifting up to look at the door.

"Sebi? Mate, can we talk?"

He realised the voice belonged to Jenson. Getting to his feet, Sebastian opened the door, looking up at Jenson.

"Seb, you alright mate? What's wrong?" Jenson asked, concerned.

"Nothing, I'm fine..." Seb sighed.

Jenson followed Sebastian into the room; Sebastian sat back in the same place he was in before Jenson turned up.

"Sebi, you've been crying. Please, tell me what's wrong?"

"I-I just can't tell you..." And Sebastian broke down into tears again.

Jenson sat in front of Sebastian, looking and realising how much he really did care about Seb.

"Come here" Jenson said, taking Seb's hand.

Sebastian, still in tears, shuffled closer to Jenson. He rested his head against Jenson's chest as Jenson held him close. Jenson's voice was calm, soothing, just hearing him speak made Sebastian feel loved by him.

"Sebi, I need to tell you something."

"What is it, Jense?"

Jenson took a deep breath, brought Sebastian's head up to look at him and stroked his cheek.

"I don't know how you feel about me, but I've loved you for a very long time. When I called you cute at Australia, I meant it. God Seb, I've wanted to tell you this for so long!"

Sebastian felt as if his heart had skipped a beat. He stared at Jenson, like he was a ghost or something, unable to believe what Jenson had just confessed.

"Y-you love me?" Sebastian asked, shocked.

"Yeah, Seb I really do" Jenson replied, "But, do you love me?"

A smile formed of Sebastian's tear-stained face, nodding up at Jenson.

"I have for the past two years, I've just stayed quiet about it" Sebastian confessed.

Jenson's jaw dropped. He loves me more than I thought!

"Well, you're good at keeping secrets, aren't you?! You should've told me!" Jenson laughed.

But then Jenson thought of something. He was 32, whereas Sebastian was only 24. What if I'm too old to be with him..?

"Jense, are you alright?" Sebastian had noticed Jenson staring into space.

"What if I'm too old for you...?" Jenson said, still staring into space.

Sebastian knelt up to face Jenson eye-to-eye, his hands holding Jenson's face.

"Age doesn't matter! Jenson, I love you and I want you, no one else. Believe me, we can do this, it'll work!"

Jenson looked into Seb's bright blue eyes, not wanting to look away. Jenson knew Sebastian was right. As long as they both loved each other, they would be alright.

Both drivers were happy knowing they both felt the same way for each other. Jenson stood up, walking over to the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" Sebastian looked confused.

"Just to get a few things, but that's only if you want me to stay here tonight" Jenson replied.

Sebastian jumped up and stood in front of Jenson.

"Of course I want you to stay here tonight!" Sebastian exclaimed.

Jenson smiled, "Good, I'll be back in a few minutes alright?"

Before Jenson walked out, he placed a gentle kiss on Sebastian's cheek. As Jenson walked down the empty corridor, Sebastian called back to him:

"The door is unlocked!" And he shut the door.

Sebastian couldn't believe it. He and Jenson were together, finally after waiting 2 years to admit his true feelings for the Brit, he could say 'I love you Jense' without being worried of embarrassment!

When Jenson returned, he had a duffle bag with him with stuff he'd need for his overnight stay. Sebastian was in his bedroom, lying on his front, flicking through photos on his phone, mainly ones of him and Jenson together, laughing and acting like fools. Jenson stood by the entrance of the room. Seb looked up.

"You look adorable lying like that" Jenson said, lightly laughing.

"I've told you already, I'm not cute!"

Jenson knelt by the foot of the bed, his and Seb's noses lightly touching.

"I said you were adorable... But you are cute, Seb, get used to my compliments" Jenson chuckled, before placing his lips against Sebastian's.

A chill ran through Sebastian's body. The touch of Jenson's lips against his own was the best feeling he'd ever experienced. It felt better than winning a race or even the Championship! Jenson was so gentle, showing that Sebastian really was special to him. The German and Brit gazed at each other.

"I love you Sebi."

"I love you too Jense."

Jenson looked over at clock on Sebastian's phone; 22:34.

"C'mon Seb, let's go to bed, yeah? You look shattered" Jenson advised, noticing Sebastian yawning.

Sebastian nodded, lying on his back and shut his eyes. While Sebastian was too tired to look, Jenson pulled off his McLaren t-shirt, throwing it on his bag. He sat on the bed beside Sebastian.

"Come on, you need to actually move Seb. Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" Jenson toyed with him, trying to make him move.

The moment Sebastian heard Jenson say about him sleeping away from himself, Sebastian quickly moved over, allowing Jenson to get into bed. Sebastian shuffled under the covers, cuddling up against Jenson.

"Sebi, we have to agree on one thing with our relationship, okay?"

"Sure, what?"

Jenson sighed, "We have GOT to keep this secret..."