Part Eleven - I'm So Confused

Ever since Sebastian's incident with Nico, he'd become very jumpy and nervous wherever he went. He always made sure he was close to Jenson no matter where they were. Sebastian wanted to be as far away from Nico as he could, so being with Jenson made him feel safer after he punched him and chased him out the room. Even though he felt safer around Jenson, he hated the idea of being alone.

Jenson began to worry more and more about Sebastian every day. It had been a month since Nico tried to make use of Sebastian for his own good and the season had moved on to Hungary. Jenson and Sebastian were wandering around the paddocks and Jenson noticed Sebastian kept on looking over his shoulder, his eyes darting around their surroundings, making sure the older German was nowhere to be seen.
"Sebi..."
Jenson took hold of the young German's shaky hand.
"Nico isn't around okay? He's not going to come close to you" Jenson reassured him as they kept walking.
But it seemed that Sebastian wasn't listening; he continued to look around, his eyes wide and nervous look on his face. Jenson yanked Sebastian's arm, pulling him around the side of the McLaren motor home. Jenson held Sebastian against the side, holding his shoulders.
"Seb, you need to calm down. I know what happened between you and Nico has scared you, I understand that it's made you cautious, but believe me; Nico is not going to do it again. He knows that I'm ready to beat the shit out of him if he ever tries to act on you like that again."
Jenson looked at Seb's deep, oceanic blue eyes, noticing them filling with tears.
"I-I'm sorry J-Jense, I'm s-scared-"
"Love, I am not going to let him or anyone touch you, alright? I swear, I won't let it happen again."
Jenson could feel his own eyes begin to water as Sebastian sobbed. Jenson pulled Sebastian close, wrapping his arms round the German's waist.
"I love you" Jenson whispered, placing a kiss on Sebastian's cheek.
"I love you too" Sebastian whispered back through the tears.
They stood there for a few minutes, locked in each other's embrace. Sebastian's tears stopped and were replaced with a smile from Jenson's comfort. He began to feel less worried about Nico being around knowing Jenson would be there for him. Sebastian slightly pulled away from Jenson's arms, standing on tip-toe and kissed the tip of Jenson's nose. Jenson blushed quite quickly from Sebastian's act. He went to kiss Sebastian back but he was stopped.
"I'm still going to beat you in qualifying" Sebastian smirked and then ran round the corner back into the paddocks.
"Oh heck you're not! Come back here!" Jenson shouted after him, taking off into the paddocks.
Sebastian ran, dodging interviewers and paddock pass holders, looking over his shoulder every now and again to check where Jenson was. Jenson was doing the same, dashing after Sebastian. Jenson was catching up to him, only a few metres apart. Sebastian turned to look again and his face turned from a grin to a worried look as Jenson was right behind him.
"Scheiße" Sebastian said out loud, trying to run faster.
Sebastian jumped the fence, taking him out onto the track. He ran towards a patch of grass, hoping he'd lost Jenson. Sebastian stopped, standing on the grass, panting. He looked around and Jenson was nowhere to be seen. He laughed to himself, feeling victorious. But suddenly, Sebastian was tackled to the ground. He fell on the grass, scared from who it was. But as he noticed the McLaren race suit, he knew instantly who it was.
"And you thought you'd lost me" Jenson laughed with a smirk, pinning the German down.
Sebastian looked away from Jenson as he felt his face beginning to blush. Jenson knelt up, allowing Sebastian to sit up. He pushed a bit of hair behind Seb's ear, smiling.
"You look so cute when you blush."
 Sebastian's face flushed a deeper red than before as he looked back up at Jenson. Jenson cupped Seb's face, both of them leaning in for a kiss.
"Jense? What are you doing?"
The pair quickly moved away from each other and turned in the direction of the voice. It was Lewis.
"We were just mucking about, that's what best friends do, right Seb?" Jenson said, trying to improvise.
"Oh right, it just looked like you two were about to kiss..." Lewis said, "But you're both straight, aren't you?"
Sebastian just nodded, not wanting to speak in case he said anything that shouldn't be said. Jenson was suddenly very confused.
"Wait, Lewis. You know back at Germany when you said 'Jense is over there', what were the photographers taking photos of? We could hear cameras" Jenson asked, looking very confused.
"Oh they were just taking photos of me, you know, McLaren promo and all that" Lewis smiled.
Sebastian and Jenson looked at each other, not knowing how to react.
"Anyway I gotta go see Martin, see ya later man" Lewis added, walking off.
"Bye mate" Jenson replied.
When Lewis was completely out of sight, the pair stared at each other.
"So, there were no photos of us taken?" Sebastian asked.
"No, so no one knows that we're together..." Jenson answered, "...Damn I'm so confused with this."

A/N: Scheiße - Shit (German)