Part Six - You're My Everything

Sebastian lay wide awake. It was 2am. He stared at the ceiling; a nightmare had awoken him. The nightmare being Jenson breaking up with him, leading to Sebastian waking up with tears down his face. He kept thinking about what would happen if anyone found out about him and Jenson; would their relationship be over? What about their careers? Sebastian didn't want any of it to be over, but he did want to be able to show that 'Sebson', their new nickname they called themselves, was real and public. He wanted to be able to show his love for Jenson everywhere they went; to kiss him, hold his hand, all of that. Unfortunately, he knew it wouldn't happen anytime soon...

Sebastian sighed, turning over to look at Jenson, who was fast asleep. He nestled closer to Jenson, trying to settle down to sleep again. But Jenson moved, waking up to see Sebastian awake. He noticed the German's tear-stained face, seeing he was upset. Jenson frowned.

"Sebi? What's wrong?" Jenson asked, shifting to sit up.

Sebastian shook his head. Jenson wasn't going to take that as an answer.

"Come on love, tell me what's up. Are you hurt?"

"No, I just had a bad dream" Sebastian mumbled, feeling a lump in the back of his throat.

'I just hurt on the inside...' Sebastian thought to himself.

Jenson put his arms round Sebastian, cuddling him close to his chest.

"Aw it's alright Sebi" Jenson comforted him, "I'm here."

Sebastian smiled; he loved being against Jenson. Having his body close to Jenson's made him feel warm and safe.

"You love this, don't you?" Jenson laughed, stroking the tips of Sebastian's hair.

"Yeah, your hugs are the best" Sebastian smiled through his tears.

Jenson looked down at Sebastian, happy to see he was becoming happier, comforted, feeling loved. Seb looked up, gazing at his deep blue eyes.

"My eyes are bluer than yours" Sebastian randomly said.

Jenson gave him a funny look, "You come out with the most random things sometimes Seb!"

"But you wouldn't want me any other way, right?"

"Of course I wouldn't! I love you just the way you are" Jenson smiled.

"I love you too" Sebastian replied, unable to hide the smile on his face.

Sebastian closed his eyes as he felt Jenson's lips against his own. Jenson's kiss was gentle, giving Sebastian a warm feeling inside, feeling so loved by his British partner. Sebastian didn't want to break the kiss; neither did he want Jenson to pull away. He suddenly wanted the kiss to go deeper. He wanted to do what Timo and Nico had done when they played Truth or Dare that time in Monaco, just not as rough as they did. He wanted it to be more out of love than lust.

Sebastian moved closer to Jenson, trying to drop the hint, but he knew he wasn't very good at this so he struggled to believe it would work.

But Jenson had realised what Sebastian was doing. He could sense Sebastian was trying to be a lot more of a flirt than Jenson's used to. Bearing in mind Sebastian was still laid down, Jenson saw this as his chance. He placed one hand against Sebastian's cheek, giving Seb the indication he knew what Seb wanted. Jenson kissed Sebastian again, except it was more heated this time, but in a romantic way. Their tongues lightly brushed against each others, sending shivers down Sebastian's spine. Seb's hand found the back of Jenson's neck before he quietly groaned as Jenson's hand held Seb's waist and 'accidently' bit Seb's lip. Jenson slowly pulled away, looking down at Sebastian; his pupils were dilated, breathing heavily, staring up at Jenson.

"That put a smile on your face, didn't it?" Jenson grinned.

Sebastian, at a loss for words after what just happened, nodded with a smile.

"Come on then" Jenson added, lying back down, "Settle down."

Sebastian looked at Jenson, giving the impression he wanted more.

"No, come on. You need to sleep" Jenson insisted.

But Sebastian didn't budge.

"Look, Sebi. Come and cuddle down with me, I want to know about this nightmare, alright?"

"Why?"

Jenson hugged Sebastian's waist, "Because I care about you and want you to be happy. Now, tell me what happened."

Loosening Jenson's grip, Sebastian turned to face him and lay down.

"Well, we were here at Silverstone and somehow the press had found out about us. You text me telling me to come to McLaren and when I did..." Sebastian's eyes filled with tears at the thought, "...you shouted at me, telling me it was my fault. You said you couldn't trust me with our relationship and that you never wanted to see me again."

Sebastian felt the tears quickly drip down his face but kept fighting to tell the rest of the story.

"When you walked away, I tried to run after you, but you ignored me. You said th-that you hated me."

And then Sebastian broke down. He couldn't say another word. Jenson cuddled him close, upset to see how badly this dream had affected him. Sebastian cried hard into Jenson's chest, the words 'I hate you Sebastian!' floating round his mind.

"Sebi, I would never leave you if the press found out. I love you far too much to ever do that to you. And hate you? God, Seb, I could never hate you! You're literally my everything, nothing can ever make me hate you, you understand that?" Jenson explained, holding his partner close, "I love you Sebastian, nothing can ever change that."

But Sebastian seemed to have gone very quiet. Jenson couldn't hear his cries anymore.

"Seb?"

But Jenson realised that Sebastian's crying had tired him out, sending him to sleep. Jenson smiled and then softly kissed Sebastian's cheek.

"Sweet dreams Sebi" Jenson whispered before settling down once again, his arms safely round Sebastian, ready to sleep with his perfect partner.