New Years - Chapter 31

"Fucking hell blondie" i pushed him away while he was trying to kiss me "We're already late" 

"We could simply call them and say that you are sick" he didn't really want to go. 

The truth is, we both didn't want to go because we really needed more time to bond i guess... you know, they were starting a new tour as soon as 2014 started so we needed all the time given to hangout and really develop our relationship and find out if this was more than a silly one night stand lingered to a fling. 

"We could use that time to hangout as a couple" i tried to help the situation "and we could even share a midnight kiss..." he smirked. 

"That'll be alright with me" 

I put on my jacket and picked up my car keys then running downstairs. 

"We're going to meet up with the lads" he said to both our parents then catching up with me at the front door. "Have a great new year" 

"Have fun" both our parents shouted.

*time jump* 

After a short car drive to London Bridge, i parked the car in its entrance and turned the engine off. I was pretty sure we were already late but it was the usual to be honest. I would always get late to whatever event it was. 

"What time is it?" i asked Niall getting out of the car and locking it. He unlocked his phone.

"11:50 PM" 

"So i guess we will take 2 minutes to jog to the middle of the bridge?" 

"I run faster than you so i will take 1 minute and a half" 

"Yeah right, don't be that uptight love" i said rolling my eyes.

"I challenge you then" 

"I accept the challenge" i smile then starting to run as fast as my legs allowed me to. 

He started screaming "YOU CHEATER" while chasing me. 

"YOU DIDN'T SAY WHEN TO START DARL" i shouted back "YOU SHOULD'VE ESTABLISHED RULES" 

I then saw them already standing there, with a bottle of vodka and one of champagne. I slowed down, hugging everyone. 

"Glad to see you two, late as usual" Zayn gave me the bottle of vodka and then Niall catched on and started panting.

"Thank you" i gave a large sip of the vodka then gagged. It definitely was cheap vodka bought at the last minute because it tasted like surgical spirit bp... the one you buy at pharmacies. "Glad to see you too mate" i gave Niall the bottle. 

"So i guess we just wait until midnight...?" Harry said, afraid that the fireworks popped without him being aware of them. 

"Yeah, already 2 minutes left so..." Liam stuffed his hand in his pockets. 

Those two minutes were the weirdest and most awkward moments i've ever experienced... it didn't really feel like we were all happy nor excited for 2014 but it felt like we were being pushed to feel happy. We casually smiled at each other but on the inside i was feeling rather sad.

Niall's arm was wrapped around my waist and Harry was looking at it in amusement... I then looked at my watch and started counting down then joined by them.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6...

Niall held my chin up. Our gazes met.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

We kissed passionately. Fireworks could be heard in the backround along with shouting from the lads and other people in the streets of London. When we broke from our kiss, the lads were looking at us and laughing. Everyone but Harry. He looked hurt. I could see it in his face that he wasn't happy with this but sometimes you have to hurt the people you love to be loved by someone although you have to establish limits of how many people you hurt and how badly. I was sure he could find someone else for him better than me. 

In this moment i knew... i was really in love with Niall and no one in this world could change that.

—————————————————————————

i've decided that this will be the end unless there are more things you all want me to write about them and etc... i just can't cope with writing so many stories at the same time ( i know it was stupid of me to do it in the first place). I'm sorry if it somehow disappointed you. I'm so sorry for taking so long but i didn't know how continue with this story and i've been so busy with school and fuck i have essays to write and exams. kms but i hope you're all okay. thank you and sorry.