But if we're gonna do anything - Chapter 30

3 days left until Christmas Eve and we were all saying our goodbyes to each other. We all had a group hug in the end and Louis screamed.

"DON'T FORGET" His voice came out like a dying walrus "11:50 PM IN THE MIDDLE OF LONDON BRIDGE OKAY?" 

He wanted to watch the fireworks on new years day. Harry was quite skeptical because he was afraid of fireworks but still agreed to show up.

A horn outside honked and i looked outside the window. 

The cars were there to take them... One by one, they carried their suitcases to the cars, giving us one last hug and leaving.

"Take care..." I whispered and waved as the car turned left and was now nowhere to be seen.

I didn't know how to feel... I had Niall by my side but what about Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry? I knew i was being a bit clingy but ah... they were my only friends... the only people i could actually trust and that have been there for me for ages! I haven't spoken to Ella in such a long time because she moved to L.A. after the show and is now living with Brittany... i guess i knew that was coming... i wasn't the type of friend she needed... i was rude, pessimistic, desinsterested and pretty much a shitty friend... 

"Brook, come inside" Niall held my hand pulling me inside "it's cold outside and you're gonna be sick if you don't come right now" 

I had a kind of mental breakdown and out of the blue, i pulled Niall close to me and kissed him.

We stood there, on my doorstep, kissing passionately until we both stopped to catch our breaths.

"I'm... I'm sorry" i looked down to my feet. 

He blinked a couple of time before snapping out of it, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, closing the door behind him. I knew at that moment that this would lead to something... 

He smiled deviously and pinned me to the wall with his hands, pressing his lips against mine brutually and desperately like it was the last time he would do it. He started bitting my lips and tormenting me with his loving maneuvers. 

I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and snaked my arms around his neck, pressing my hands against his scalp. 

He carried me upstairs, gently grabbing my thighs. I bit his ear lobe and silently laughed in his ear as he completely shivered. 

"You like to tease don't you, Harrington?" 

I nodded as he laid me on my bed, then taking his shoes and his shirt off. 

My fingers traced an abstract line from his neck to the peek of his V line. He took my shoes off and my t shirt off, then staring at my boobs. 

"You know" he slowly started taking my bra off "i've always admired that nice rack you've got there" he laughed and i slapped him softly.

"Oh piss off, you wanker" 

I stood there a bit embarrassed... i had never gotten to this level of intimicy with someone (well... with harry but we didn't go that far so yups) because i've been afraid of it all my teenage years. You know that moment when you don't wanna move forward with a boy because you're afraid he'll leave you or hurt you? I had always been afraid... Until Niall and i got this close... romantically close... 

He spread wet kisses on my neck, down to my stomach, then taking his jeans and my skirt off. His figure quickly ran out of the room and a few seconds later he was back with a little package in his hands... i smirked and we proceeded.  

Only our pants were left and i was standing there, almost hyperventilating because of the energy of the moment. We both got up.

He gently picked the side of my pants and slowly started pulling them down. I was freaking the fuck out so started doing the same thing to him. 

I started breathing faster, my chest was coming up and down quickly and he noticed.

"If you don't wanna do it, i understand" he whispered in my ear. 

"But i wanna do it..." i bit my lip "I just don't know what to do..." 

"Let me" he buried his head on my neck and started to passionately leave another trace of wet kisses "Guide you" he mumbled.

I let go of all my insecurities, fears and for once i didn't feel alone... Moving in sync, with the same passion and love, he laid me on my bed once again. 

He grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him and has our, now completely naked, skin touched. A mixture of emotions bubbled inside of me: happiness, will and lust. Everywhere his lips would touch, made me react in a different way. His way of handling every inch of my body made me almost forget how to breathe. 

He pulled the covers over us and at that moment, we knew our desires were mutual... 

We were seeking love and pleasure and we both knew we would find it there. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When i opened my eyes, i was facing a tired angel, sleeping peacefully. 

I tried to get out of bed without making any noise and instantly ran carefully to the bathroom, then facing the mirror and going on a laughing spree for almost 10 minutes. I felt more happy in that moment, than i had ever been in 18 years. 

I took a brisk shower and dressed a oversized black and white flannel with a hood, black ripped skinny jeans and put on my black and white high tops creepers. 

I saw Niall smiling at me through the mirror... he felt the same way, i believed. 

He got up wrapped with the bed sheet like a burrito and i was just standing there laughing while he got closer and closer, brushing his lips gently on mine and going to the bathroom to take a shower. 

My phone rang and i panicked when i looked at it.

"Mum :/" was written on the caller's ID. I dragged the green button and answered it:

"Hi mum... what's up?" 

"Nothing much, me and your dad have just been ringing the bloody doorbell for almost ten minutes!" she almost screamed. 

I panicked once again and ran downstairs, went to the kitchen, picked up an apple and a bottle of milk, threw them onto the couch, turned on the tv and ran to the door. 

"I'm so sorry but i was watching tv and i couldn't hear anything because Niall is taking a shower upstairs..." i just started spewing lie after lie (apart from Niall taking a shower) 

"That doesn't matter dear!" my mum hugged me along with my dad "We missed you!" 

Niall then showed up behind me and greated my parents too.

"NIALL! It's so nice to see you" my mum squealed

"Your parents are coming tomorrow aren't they?" my dad asked him

"Yes, Mr. Harrington" 

"Did you have fun while we were gone?" my mum asked us and we smirked at each other. 

"We certainly did" i laughed.