Dinner, Potatos and Crazy Mofos- Chapter 9

Thank you so much for shipping Biall... i really don't know who to choose... Biall or Barry... 

But i'll listen to your comments and for now continue with Biall! But... the show must go on... isn't that right? 

I have school tomorrow... SO BYEEEE! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess not... Everybody sees me has the ladies man but i can be pretty romantic to just one lady... uhm... girl...

I remember when we went to a beach in... Spain, i think... and i saw her in a bikini... she was only fifteen but she sure was hot...

Niall said he still has feels for her... and we swear to each other that we wouldn’t fight for a girl... but this girl... she made me feel different...

She didn’t want to please me like the others... she doesn’t give a shit if i am a super famous pop star... she just doesn’t give a shit about anything... and i like it...

-I... you... –i said looking at her panties... damnit Harry! Stop staring!- Would you like to go on a dinner with me tomorrow?

-Sure... Ashley isn’t going to be cool with this...

-Who? Who is Ashley? –i asked her-

-The girl on the show that has a crush on you...

-Oh... Uhm... i’ll deal with that later! –i smiled and got off of the room-

*Brooklyn POV*

Oh cool... now the hole One Direction fandom will come after me with torches and axes for dinning with Harry... including Ashley!

But i don’t give a flying fuck if he is some super famous dude with millions of girls chasing him... we’re just friends so who gives a shit if i have dinner with him?

Nobody!

I bet Tania is going to be extremely happy with this...

I called her before going to bed.

PHONECALL TO TANIA

-Hello Tania?

-Yes Brooklyn? Why aren’t you in the house?

-Hum... I’m sleeping at the ONE DIRECTION residence...

-WHAT? –she said... i don’t know... mad?- That’s amazing Brooklyn! How did you do it?

-Uhm... there is one thing i haven’t told you about me...

-Say it now...

-When i lived in Ireland, i was Niall’s best friend... and me and the boys have known each other for a couple of years... so ye...

-Oh lord! That is going to be the most amazing story of this show! Tomorrow when you arrive, make sure to go to the Truth Room to tell this...

-Uhm... okay... butg late... i’ll be arrivin

-Why?

-Because Harry asked me to have dinner with him...

-OH! That’s brilliant Brook! You go on that date with him and we’ll pay the best Champaign Bootle for you two! 

-It’s dinner... not a date...

-Oh sweety... can’t you understand that if he asks you to have dinner with him it’s because he likes you?