Time goes by so fast - Chapter 26

WARNING 

I sped up things

---------------------------------------------------

"People come into your lives who you have a good time with, and time goes by and you still have a good time with them and you do stupid stuff with them. To me, that's life." - Danny DeVito

It was October and it was freezing cold already.

The walk in the cold winter morning seemed brisk and refreshing as feather-like snowflakes gently kissed my cheeks and melted on them. Here and there were different parents holding their children's hands as they played on the snow, walking to school but there were also men in fancy suits, holding a brief case in one hand and a cup of coffee on the other, taking small sips as they walked to work. I walked on. The wind tossed the snowflakes with more force against my face, but it didn't deter me. Within a few minutes, the playful, frisky wind turned into a snarling beast hurling tiny pellets of pain at my stinging cheeks. I continued to walk to college holding my backpack's straps. The trees seemed naked and the only leaves they had, were frosted. The coat, hat and gloves that had seemed so warm when I had left home now gave no resistence to the roaring beast seeking to kill me with breath of wind and ice. My numbing feet slipped and slide on the treacherous pellets mounting a sidewalk attack. Excitement mixed with fear propelled me on towards college.

A The Strokes song "The Modern Age" replayed once again on my phone as i got to the campus.

I continued to remain unknown to my class. Maybe the long inconspicuous winter coats with their collers popped and the vulgar beanies helped making me remain unfamiliar aswell as the same robotic actions as any other student in here.

I got into the classroom and sat as far as i could from the professor.

I took out my notebook. Today the professor was giving us a science lecture and so we would have to do a physics experiment later or he would probably give us an assignment to return next week about this lecture, so i played safe and started taking notes.

25 minutes before the end of the lecture, my phone vibrated in my backpack and i quickly declined the call i was receiving from someone that was interrupting my course... 

I put my phone in silence and glanced at the name in the caller ID 

Hazz 

Shit... i was stuck in a dilema with myself... should i ignore the call and return later or get out of the classroom and answer his call...? 

He could be in danger... or he could be acting like a peasant and being joking... 

----------------------------------------

TO: Hazz 

What do you want? I'm in class :s 

-----------------------------------------

2 minutes later my phone lit up inside of my pencil case, showing i had a new message. I slid the lock and tried to read it.

----------------------------------------

FROM: Hazz 

The plane just landed doll ;) Did you forget we were arriving today? 

Harry Xx

----------------------------------------

F-fuck... i did forget they were arriving today... how could i forget about this? It was probably because of the lack of sleep i was getting... which was almost none...