Drama everywhere and Mean Girls - Chapter 11

you like this chapter! I'll be uploading tomorrow! I promise! But i have to study cause i have tests this month and i still haven't opened my books yet :/

Welll... enjoy it! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-No! Come here! –he said trying to pull my arm-

-I can’t... i’m sorry...

-Fuck... –he cussed-

It’s not my fault! IT’S HIS FAULT! HE WAS THE ONE WHO PUT ME IN THIS MESS!

How am i going to tell Niall that i almost went cray-cray with one of his best friends?

I picked up my clothes and went to Niall’s room.

I took a shirt from his closet that probably looked like a dress in me and put on my converse.

I picked up my bag and stuffed it with the dress.

“Niall, i’m sorry for leaving without saying it to you first... I want to stay with you for more days but they want me to go to the house... i’m so sorry love... see you when your vacations start... Or visit me when you can... or i’ll visit you...”

I wrote down on a piece of paper in his desk.

I went down stairs and Harry had dressed himself and was in the living room.

-Do you want me to take you home?

-Yes, please...

We went to his car... it was kind of awkward...

-Harry... i’m really sorry but i tought it was too soon and even if one day we start dating and break up... we’re going to stop being friends... and i enjoy being your friend –i admitted-

-I’m sorry too... –he said- Maybe i was going to quickly...

We didn’t talk anymore.

When he stopped the car, i gave him a kiss on his cheek.

-Thanks...

-You’re welcome...

Peace lasted until i opened the front door.

-How could you do this to her?-Brittany said pissed- You’re such a liar!

-Yes! –Cassidy joined- I always knew you were a fake bitch!

-What the fuck happened?-i was fucking confused-

I went to the living room and Ashley was crying with her head on her knees.

-You bitch! –i screamed at Ella! That bitch told Ashley i went out with Harry-

-Sweet revenge... bestie... –Ella said smirking like a fucking jerk-

-Ashley... come with me, i need to talk to you!

-NO! –she screamed at me- I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

-Just fucking come with me and i’ll explain everything to you!

She got up, still covered in tears and smudged mascara.

We went to my room.

-I’m so sorry Ashley!-i said first- Nothing happened between me and him! We’re just best friends!

-What? Best friends? –she said rubbing her eyes-

-Yes... i haven’t told this to anyone but Ella... that bitch... When i lived in Ireland i was best friends with Niall... and when he met the boys, i met them at Harry’s godfather’s house... We became best friends and nothing else!