Getting jealous and sugarplums -Chapter 22

Hallo my beautiful readers! I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in here but i wrote it today and i was really looking forward to study geography because i don't understand that piece of uninteresting 'shat'...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Where the bloody heck are Sophia and Cassidy? -i sighed at Liam- 

-Soph sent me a message saying they're finishing getting ready... -Liam checked his phone one more time-

Bloody fucking hell... the concert was going to start in 2 hours and those girls were still getting ready! 

You're probably thinking: Why are you so worried? The concert only starts in 2 hours! 

I'M WORRIED BECAUSE THE SPECIAL SUPPORT ACTS ARE MILES KANE AND JAKE BUGG! 

And i love them... 

CALLING:

SOPH 

-Are you two still getting ready? -i asked tapping my foot on the floor-

-Nop! We're getting on the elevator now! See you in a minute!

-Ok... see ya...

PHONECALL OFF 

-Finally! -i sigh at Cass- 

-Relax Brook... -Niall said holding my hand- Let's go...

We all got into the jip and when we arrived at the arena... it was fully crowded with people... 

The palms of my hands were sweating and i was getting a bit anxious... in like... half an hour i was going to meet my idols... 

I remember when we first saw One Direction in that recording studio... i was a bit nervous because i hadn't seen my bestfriends in almost 2 years and they were famous now! 

But now... those guys are my idols... 

-Show the tickets please -the guard said to us- 

-We're on the VIP list... the tickets are under the name of Tania Prescott...

-Oh yes! -the young lad gave us 13 glow in the dark bracelets that had VIP written on them- Enjoy the show! 

-Thank you! -i smiled-

I gave small steps... Cassidy was pushing me infront of her... 

-C'mon! Keep up! -Sophia said to me-

-What if i say something wrong? What if i... what if i make a fool out of myself? -i cringed-

-Shut up you twat! Everthing is going to be just fine! -Cass laughed- 

-Cass is right! And if you make a fool out of yourself... we'll do the same! 

-Thanks... -i smirked-

We walked confident.

I bet the others were pissed because i made them get out of the hotel on a Saturday... too bad... for them of course... 

The guard infront of the backstage entrance told us to show him the bracelets.

-We're on the list... Tania Prescott... 

He scanned the list of the names.

-You can pass...

Wow... maybe directioners feel this way when they're going to meet the guys...