Holy Shiz... -Chapter 5

OMGGGGGGGG! THANK YOU FOR THE 100 READS! 

This really gives me hope! I have a new chapter here and it's called "Holy Shiz..." for a reason... you'll see it when you get to that part... Sorry if it isn't too funny or too serious but it's really early and i'm just trying to update daily! 

Sorry for the long author note! :D THANKS! 

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO ME! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They said the other girls names and pictures and Tania appeared at the exact moment, the show ended.

-Girls! We have to go shot the commercial, are you ready?

-Yes!

-Let’s go to the limo!

I put my bowl of cereals on the dishwasher and followed Tania.

When we arrived to the studio, this mid-aged woman told us to go to the makeup and wardrobe zone...

-Dear? Could you sit on that chair please?

-Of course...

I sat on the chair and the women applied some makeup to my face.

-She doesn’t need to change her outfit! She looks pretty with those clothes –the women says to the stylist-

-You’re right...

(...)

When the mid-aged women calls us, she tells us to go to the set.

It’s a wall covered in bright colour One Direction posters and has a fur poltroon.

-Who wants to go first? –the women whose name is Catherine, says-

-I’ll go! –Ashley speaks-

 (...)

When we finished filming the intro, the producer told us to get all together and shout “And this is The Real Fangirls: International!”.

When we finished it, Tania walked over to us

-Now we have to go to the photo shot! –she said smiling- C’mon girls!

I was going to start a fight on my mind but i was too tired to even say a word.

Charlie drove us to the photo shot studio and right in the moment i was about to faint, Tania comes over to me.

-Brooklyn, please follow the stylist dear! They’re waiting! 

-Ok... –i mumbled-

The stylist told me to dress this white type of blouse/shirt and a black skater skirt with black and white VANS.

-Wow... i never thought i would look good in a skirt... –i said to the boy, James, who was smiling because of my reaction-

-I will take that has a compliment –he smiles again at me-

Somebody shouted for me and i went to the scenario.

-So, Brook, you go on the middle! –the photographer says- Cassidy, you stay by Brook’s left side and do a pose, and Brittany you go to Brook’s right side and do a pose like Cassidy’s!

We did what he said

-Ella, you go to Cassidy’s side and Ashley, you go to Brittany’s side!

They went to their places and we did quite a few poses...

-More emotion Brooklyn!

I put my right hand on my waist and my left hand up, by my chin.

-Excellent girls! –He shouted- One more!

---------------------------------------------------------

Finally the day was over! Charlie drove us home and when we arrived, i laid on the couch and yawned so loud!

-Do you want to eat something, Brook?

Ella asked me

-Yeh... sure!

I turned the tv on and i started shouting the girls names

-COME HERE GUYS!

They came running down the stairs

-The commercial is already on TV! –I said excited-

-Well, what are you waiting for? –Cass said- Put it on!

The commercial started and by the end of it i was stunned! It was great!

 (...)

3:06 in the morning:

*Beep**Beep**Beep**Beep**Beep*

Five beeps...

I picked my IPhone up and looked at my notifications.

“You have 2 new followers on twitter”

For real’s? Who follows me on twitter at 3:00 AM?

I opened it up and my mouth almost dropped to the floor when i saw it!

“@NiallOfficial is now following you on twitter” “@Harry_Styles is now following you on twitter”

I don’t like them but wow... i think it is obvious that i feel flattered... right?

I don’t tweet in a long time and my mentions are going CRAZY with the commercial!

@ItsBrooklynOfficiall: Hey guys! It’s the first time i tweet in 1 year! How’s everyone? It’s 3 AM in LA! This is C-R-A-Z-Y!

I tweet this and then i check what the other notifications are.

My mouth mimics “Holy shiz”... it literally drops to the floor!

I have 3 new tweets from someone.

Holy shiz!

@Harry_Styles: “Just saw the commercial to @TheRealFangirls My favourite one is the girl with the pink shirt (Ashley)! I’m someone’s favourite :D

Wow... i read the other mention.

@Real_Liam_Payne: “Just saw the commercial to @TheRealFangirls My favourite one is definitely Ella! I’m her favourite :3 I feel like a piece of birthday cake!”

I laughed at his post “... I feel like a piece of birthday cake!”

Ella is going to pass out when she sees this... i’m gonna let her sleep through this night but tomorrow though...

And the last notification was from @NiallOfficiall

@NiallOfficial: “I loved the commercial to @TheRealFangirls! Go Ireland! Isn’t that right @ItsBrooklynOfficial?”

I didn’t reply to it immediately cause i would look desperate for their attention and that’s not what i’m seeking...

I’ll leave it marinating for a couple of days and then we’ll see...

When i finally turned my phone off, it was 3:30 AM.

I just went back to sleep...

--------------------------------------

-OH MY LORDDDD! –i hear someone scream down the hall-

Yup... i knew it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot twist: Cassidy is captured by an alien who happens to be Zayn Malik... DUN DUN DUNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO ME! I LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES! And thanks for the comment on the last chapter YesiSolisT!