192 What's your emergency? - Chapter 24

-Could you please fuck off? You don't have the right to protect me or whatever the fuck you wanted! I know how to protect myself! 

Me and Harry were having another argument because somehow he thought i was flirting with a guy at the bar downstairs, yesterday... and he started talking giberish and saying i was starting to become a rebelious girl and doing everything my parents didn't want me to do... like hanging out with guys like Jake... 

-Why? Why are you being such a dick to me!? 

-I'm the one who has the right to ask why! Why are you being such a twat?

-Oh now i'm a twat because i want to protect you? 

I didn't answer him because he knew what i wanted to say.

-You're so stupid you can't see it for yourself... -my hand hit his cheek as hard as it could and it quickly turned red- 

-Don't you ever call me stupid again... i don't admit it from people like you -i spat him-

He got closer, his mouth was milemetres away from mone. He licked his lips and for a moment i thought he was going to hit me back... but he would never do it... he would never be capable of hurting a women... 

-If i protect you, it's because i love you... -i closed my eyes, inhaled his freshly brushed minty breath and heard him storming away and slamming the door- 

I layed on my bed... i just wanted everyone to fuck off and get out of my sight... i'm so full of these peoples shit's... 

-Brook! -someone knocked- Brook, open the door please! 

-Get the fuck out Ella... 

-Brook open the fucking door or i'll knock this shit down! 

I got up from bed and opened the door and there was Ella, looking concerned.

-Harry was pissed has fuck downstairs... 

-Uh yeh -i didn't really give a fuck so i didn't know what to say- 

-What happened between you two? 

-We kinda got into an argument and i slapped him

-WHAT? 

-Yeh, he was saying he wanted to protect me and that he loved me

-Ugh you twat! Did you say you loved him back? 

-Fuck no... 

-We'll discuss this in a moment... -she sighed- I'm going to get you some breakfast  cause i bet you're starving to death

-Oh thanks mate

-No problem -she saluted and took the key card with her-

A few moments later, i started to feel electricity pumping through my ears, i felt like i had been electrocuted and my arms and legs started jerking randomly... i tried to go to the bathroom but my legs got numb and all i remember was hitting my head hard on the side table and blacking out.

*Ella's POV*

10:39 (and 48 seconds) AM 

-Brook! I brought you some lemon pie -i put the key card on the locker and got in closing the door with my foot- And i brought you some wa---------

The tray with her food i was holding slamment has loud has it could when i saw Brooklyn laying on the ground, shaking a bit.

I had been prepared for this for ages.

I ran as fast as my legs let me and sat down beside her body waiting for it to stop.

She couldn't been having this seizure for more than 30 seconds...