Thank god! It was a dream! - Chapter 15

Thank you so much for the almost 800 reads! We're almost at the 1000! I love you so much! I can't believe a month ago i was getting nervous about what would i write and know i have many amazing readers! By the way! I did an interview! Go check it out! 

The books' name is Interviews of the Famous Wattpaders! By: ZaynBrooksLuke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Brook? -he said brushing his thumb in my cheek- 

-GET OUT! DON'T YOU GET NEAR ME! -i screamed pretty scared-

-What happened? 

-You said... i replied... and... -i mumbled...-

Was it a dream? 

-I what? -he said intrigued- You fell asleep and i tried to wake you up but it looked like you fainted or something... 

-I'm sorry for being rude to you... but... it's confusing...

-Don't worry... i am your best friend... i know how cold you can be...

-I'm so---... Ya... that's true... -i shrugged-

Thank god it was a dream... Would i ever say " I love you" to him? 

He's just my friend... 

Yes... that's it... That's it Brooklyn... he is just your friend! 

He parked the car and we got into the restaurant.

There were paparazzi everywhere! 

They took pictures and almost made me go blind.

-I hope this dinner doesn't start or end the same way the other did... -i said sitting-

-Why? I could make things much better -he smirked- 

-Just shut up dumbass

-I love you too! 

I instantely froze but i realized it was a thing friends said to each other... so i breathed out and calmed down! 

-So! Let's plan this dinner! 

-Ok... 

-Tania wants like... to put us together! Like... a couple... but i don't like her idea so lets just pretend we are one! 

-What? 

-I know what the paparazzi want! 

-I know what they want too... -he smirked sending me a kiss in the air-

-Ugh... stop it! -i got disgusted- Lets go to your house, pretend we were very friendly and shit but in reality we were playing nerd games and playstation! 

-That's a really good idea! Why are you so different from other girls? 

-Do you know how it is to grow up with Niall? 

-Kind of... 

-Well... he was a nerd, i became a nerd and we were nerds together! 

-Usually girls are not nerds... 

-But you just said i was different from other girls... like... five seconds ago... So just shut up and order something for us... 

-I love the way you are rude to everyone... -he smirked-

-Why the fuck are you always smirking? And yes... Why should i be nice to people? 

-If it was another girl... she was probably kissing my feet because i'm Harry Styles...